Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled) - Page 4

Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled)

Three weeks, is it? Sounds about right. He might get the game directly before X-Mas.

Great news about Zajac, but the Josefson news is just as awesome

Hard to believe it's been close to 2 months already with Josefson's injury - So assume he takes the next month to build his strength up and skate, we could see him back by late January early February assuming all goes well

I'm not as optimistic about Josefson. I just don't want him to get re-injured.

wow im pretty surprised JJ is cleared to skate already

maybe he will be back this year at some point after all

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    wow im pretty surprised JJ is cleared to skate already

maybe he will be back this year at some point after all
    Maybe he will be back this year, or maybe he will not. However, probably could have skated after the injury, it was the clav, not the legs.

right, but I believe Lou also said there is a slim chance he plays before the new year

thats great news. you know if he wasnt anywhere close Lou would just say status quo or some bullshit

I'm not complaining, just saying. Trav is the key.

Devils coach Pete DeBoer said he still hasn’t thought much yet about where Zajac will play when he does come back.

“I don’t yet,” DeBoer said. “I’m going to wait and see. I’m imagining we’re going to bring him in slowly. I don’t foresee he’s going to jump in the lineup, whether it’s a week from now, 10 days from now or two weeks from now, and play him 20 minutes. We’ll start him somewhere and where he ends up we’ll see.”
    http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/f...devils_lineup/

Looks like Zajac will start on the 3rd line and then have his minutes adjusted.

I thought Lou said that it would still be a little while before Josefson returns.

Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong with Greene's foot but if he's out for more then a game or two then please call up one of Urbom or Tao. I don't think I can stand Fraser in the lineup for multiple games. Even if he plays well he's still a stiff with the puck and Greene is one of out best offensive dmen.

Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast