GDT: Devils @ Leafs 12/6/11 Lets Blow some fucking Leafs - Page 37

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Devils @ Leafs 12/6/11 Lets Blow some fucking Leafs

"Max was drunk" hahahaha. Oh god, you guys don't even know the half of it. Drunk Max is one of the most entertaining things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    "Max was drunk" hahahaha. Oh god, you guys don't even know the half of it. Drunk Max is one of the most entertaining things.
    I didn't wanna be a hard *** with the N word thing. I honestly didn't. But this site has some pretty awesome affiliations like Spector's Hockey and a couple of TV Stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I didn't wanna be a hard *** with the N word thing. I honestly didn't. But this site has some pretty awesome affiliations like Spector's Hockey and a couple of TV Stations.
    Definitely don't give him free range. There's no telling what could happen haha. He probably took a sip of a drink and a bong rip and forgot it even happened.

Missed the game as I got called into work. How'd we do, look, ect?

powerplay was great

kovalchuk was very good

larsson was very rookie-like

marty was vintage marty

defensive play (5 on 5) was still pretty bad

not nearly as many turnovers as in games past

still need to work on keeping leads

patty's touch pass on clarkson's goal was a thing of beauty

PK is still baller

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Missed the game as I got called into work. How'd we do, look, ect?
    Well, one bad Kovalchuk turnover that didn't go in aside........great first period. TWO powerplay goals, which was unreal. They were moving the puck around well and fed Kovy who slinked away and rifled a laser. Then more good movement got Clarkson his second goal.

The first period made it look like we were on our way to a laugher.

Then, the second period happened and it was 10-2 in shots for the Leafs before they got their first goal off a lucky bounce.

The third period was OK. Larsson looked stupid on Frattin's goal and the defense was garbage then, and that tied the game.

Then Clarkson was robbed on his move by Reimer with the blocker with 3:48 left. In OT, a bit of running around, Gunnarsson flubs his shot, it goes the other way where Zubie makes a great play to Clarkie who sneaks a goal through Reimer's pads. Clarkson had a whale of a game. Drew penalties, scored twice and was stopped by Reimer twice. Could have had a four goal game.

All in all, not a bad effort against a tired Leafs team.

Tedenby also played very well tonight. He was benched at the end of the game after the team blew the 2 goal lead. It is starting to get frustrating seeing Tedenby suffering for other players mistakes.

I get that he is a risk when on the ice and they could have lost the game, but he could have also helped score in regulation and avoid OT. We eventually need to learn how to win games in regulation. If we make the playoffs we have no chance because we can't hold a lead and we can't win in regulation.

Tedenby also played very well tonight. He was benched at the end of the game after the team blew the 2 goal lead. It is starting to get frustrating seeing Tedenby suffering for other players mistakes.

I get that he is a risk when on the ice and they could have lost the game, but he could have also helped score in regulation and avoid OT. We eventually need to learn how to win games in regulation. If we make the playoffs we have no chance because we can't hold a lead and we can't win in regulation.
    Eventually they'll trust him. I have no problem with what is happening.

i had no problem with them throwing zubrus out there down the stretch

Definitely don't give him free range. There's no telling what could happen haha. He probably took a sip of a drink and a bong rip and forgot it even happened.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast