Official MLB Thread - Page 12

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Official MLB Thread

I hate Yankee fans
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I hate Yankee fans
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    why so mad bro
    He is one. But after the grand slam, I'm sure his twitter blew up with we suck tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    He is one. But after the grand slam, I'm sure his twitter blew up with we suck tweets.
    Bingo bango. That and the usual overreaction tweets. So god damn annoying and whiny.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Bingo bango. That and the usual overreaction tweets. So god damn annoying and whiny.
    Well, Devils fans are no different. Or any fans of any team. When it's all well and good, WE ROCK. When not, WE'RE THE WORST!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Well, Devils fans are no different. Or any fans of any team. When it's all well and good, WE ROCK. When not, WE'RE THE WORST!
    Yankee's fan do it and everything has been all well and good for the last 16 years. Thats why it's annoying. I mean one day into the season and "fire Girardi" has started. Shoot me now.

To be fair, the fire Girardi thing has been around for donkey's ears.

I know. I remember reading that we should fire him right after winning the world series. I just want to slap people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    Girardi is a good manager, do not care for how he tends to micro manage and over think pitching situations (example, today), but other than that I have no complaints with him, the guy wins
    Exactly. Every manager will have things you don't like about them, Torre for example murdered his relievers.

Fire Lou!

(Seriously, will we have to hear "Tek-shara" all year long?)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast