Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA) - Page 11

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)

If there's a team that had to do all it could to get a QB it was Washington. You can only run out the Rex Grossmans and Jon Becks out there for so long. They haven't had their own franchise QB in forever and I think Griffin is going to be a great player.

No one will remember what they gave up if Griffin lives up to the hype.
    I came in peace.

That is a tough trade to read. I mean he can definitely throw the ball around but the conference he plays in was pretty much defense adverse last season. If he has to pay his dues, that trade is gonna come at a real heavy cost.

And as for the Rams, now if they suck they'll probably get double the rewards, and still suck anyway.

I'm seriously close to just saying **** it with the Dolphins. God damn this organization sucks. I want to quit.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Traded him to make room for Manning.

This dumb as **** organization doesn't have the balls to get someone like Manning. And even if they did they would have no idea how to surround him with actual talent. Fucking inept.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

They're not getting Manning. Stephen Ross is a clown.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    They're not getting Manning. Stephen Ross is a clown.
    Every ******* involved with this **** organization is a clown. I'm beyond baffled how Ireland has a fucking job.

Just to put this in perspective we gave up two second round picks to get Marshall and we give him away for two 3rd rounders and we don't have a single other worthwhile receiver on the roster and there isn't a single one available on the market that is as good as Marshall. Just fucking awful.

I really don't understand what they're doing either. Maybe they have something up their sleeve, but it would be wise for Peyton to stay out of Miami.
    I came in peace.

He'd have to be as dumb as Ireland to come to Miami now. They basically just painted a huge sign on the organization that says "stay away we have no idea what the **** we are doing"

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast