Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA) - Page 21

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)

He chose NYJ over Jacksonville. LOL.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    He chose NYJ over Jacksonville. LOL.
    that wasn't true apparently

http://www.miamidolphinsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft/

here is my updated first round mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post

I think either Cleveland or Minnesota will scare Miami into trading up to 3 or 4 to get Tannehill.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

that is literally the worst thing they can do

I would rather take the best pass rusher available at 8 OR trade back a few picks. then I would move up from the 2nd round pick to get Weeden. I like him better than Tannehill. if he wasn't 29 he would be a top 10 pick easily.

that is literally the worst thing they can do

I would rather take the best pass rusher available at 8 OR trade back a few picks. then I would move up from the 2nd round pick to get Weeden. I like him better than Tannehill. if he wasn't 29 he would be a top 10 pick easily.
    My hunch is Weeden gets taken late round 1 by a team hungry for a QB that didn't get Tannehill (or didn't want to pay the price to get him top 10). Miami is desperate for a QB and I can't imagine them not trading up to take him top 4. Hell, if they don't then watch Cleveland just take him and groom him behind McCoy although I love your pick of Richardson there. It makes Cleveland immediately better plus he should be an impact/difference maker in the NFL.

I actually hope that Cleveland takes Tannehill so Miami doesn't get any stupid ideas. I am very meh on Tannehill. I think he may turn out OK, but no way is he a top 10 player.

and yea Richardson will be awesome. typically I am not a fan of drafting RBs highly but he is a whole different story.

I like Randle for the Niners - I see him as a bigger version of Crabtree. Rather have Fleener though.

Nice work.
    I came in peace.

I actually hope that Cleveland takes Tannehill so Miami doesn't get any stupid ideas. I am very meh on Tannehill. I think he may turn out OK, but no way is he a top 10 player.

and yea Richardson will be awesome. typically I am not a fan of drafting RBs highly but he is a whole different story.
    I have heard him compared to AP based on potential impact to the team that drafts him. High praise indeed.

Tannehill only works out with a patient team but with a QB driven league it is nearly impossible for him to not be taken top 10 and most likely weighted to the front. Watch NE trade up to get him. Take about a troll move. Weeden will be a first rounder too. Even though he is 29 he can still play 10 years in this league. If a team thinks he has first round ability and ignores his age he is a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    I like Randle for the Niners - I see him as a bigger version of Crabtree. Rather have Fleener though.

Nice work.
    I forgot to say that but yes, excellent job. Lots of solid logic and wise moves for the teams. You can't account for the trades and the invariable guy or two taken off of the board that tosses everything into a tizzy.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast