GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11 - Page 30

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11

I love Henrique, a lot. Hard.

I think most people do. He's kind of a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    *fixed.....
    I like Saugus. There are good posts mixed in with the other stuff. He means well.
    Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    I love Henrique, a lot. Hard.
    Me too. I've been waiting for him to get up to the big leagues since Hall and he went on a tear on the entire CHL. I remember in the summer I was putting Henrique in the top 6 and I said he was a better prospect than Palmieri and people gave me a lot of **** for it. Seems like I know a little bit about hockey, since he is tearing it up in the top 6 and he is a million times better than Palmieri. I was just waiting for Henrique to go gangbuster so all of the haters would be in their place and the best part is I didn't say I told you so once because they already knew they were morons. Sometimes people on HF have no clue.

Again, I like him too. But he's a spamming *****. Anyone who exceeds the amount of posts that one person has in seven years, in a span of two years, is a spammer. A few people pointed it out to me, because before I was just like you. But truly read his posts. Most are the same thing someone else just said three minutes earlier, which if he scrolled up, he would see. Then he has the "war cry" crap that he does and lastly, he's got the yep, I agree. He's got four different posts, framed in a different way.

68K/4 = 17K. So, he's said four different things, 17,000 times.

Not many of my posts regurgitate the same stuff. Unless it's Kovy, but even then, it's about something he JUST did. It's not my fault if the mistake by him is the same, over and over.

TG just brought up an excellent point. Non-shootout wins are the tiebreaker. Better hope we don't tie for 8th, or we'll be out.

at least if our season comes down to the shootout we have parise and not jokinen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    TG just brought up an excellent point. Non-shootout wins are the tiebreaker. Better hope we don't tie for 8th, or we'll be out.
    It has been something I've been a little worried about. I kind of mentioned last game how it looks like DeBoer tries to get to OT/SO and pick up a point. I just hope we don't end up in a situation like that.

that was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Tedenby's ketchup bottle analogy was hilarious.
    Just curious, does this analogy exist in the U.S.? Because it's the most common one in Sweden, so I was wondering why Chico was so explaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Just curious, does this analogy exist in the U.S.? Because it's the most common one in Sweden, so I was wondering why Chico was so explaining about it.
    explanation wasn't necessary on chico's part. i wouldn't say it's like a super common thing, but i totally got it.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930