GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11 - Page 28

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 300

Thread: GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11

                  
   
   
   
  1. #271
    Well, that game was interesting. Still would have liked the regulation win though, but those refs should be Shannabaned after this one.

  2. #272
    I like how Chico says "Zach must've whacked five or six times"

  3. #273
    Predictable Marty bashing. First goal was dumb, puck should have gone right. Second goal Tedenby decided to introduce himself to the goalpost.

    No mention of another glove whiff or bad rebounds late in the game, though... lol.

  4. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Predictable Marty bashing. First goal was dumb, puck should have gone right. Second goal Tedenby decided to introduce himself to the goalpost.

    No mention of another glove whiff or bad rebounds late in the game, though... lol.
    it's why I just don't bother.

    Here's an idea. If you win the game that you do the gdt, someone else gets to do it. If you lose, you keep doing it until you win. Like one of those crane arms with the stuffed toys in it.

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    it's why I just don't bother.

    Here's an idea. If you win the game that you do the gdt, someone else gets to do it. If you lose, you keep doing it until you win. Like one of those crane arms with the stuffed toys in it.
    There's people that need to be thrown into the volcano if it's ever to recover there hockeywise.

  6. #276
    To be fair, the second goal was a pretty bad rebound. But the lead up to the goal was just as bad, too. Fraser made a poor pinch.

  7. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    To be fair, the second goal was a pretty bad rebound. But the lead up to the goal was just as bad, too. Fraser made a poor pinch.
    And he can't really get in position with Tedenby doing, well, whatever it was that Tedenby was doing.

    Then Fraser went crashing in too and it's hard to control all rebounds. I don't like that he was pulled.

    Also, on Teddy's goal, was there any Toronto bias?

  8. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    There's people that need to be thrown into the volcano if it's ever to recover there hockeywise.
    Thing is, you can go there if you know not enough about hockey, but just be honest to yourself about it. That is why I have zero problems with Slammer for example.

  9. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    And he can't really get in position with Tedenby doing, well, whatever it was that Tedenby was doing.

    Then Fraser went crashing in too and it's hard to control all rebounds. I don't like that he was pulled.

    Also, on Teddy's goal, was there any Toronto bias?
    why not send a message though.. EVEN IF it is the team causing him to be scored on so much a goalie like him should be able to make it out of the first period without getting scored on 2 OR MORE times. its just unacceptable. deboer clearly made the right decision too. fact of the matter is yea.. most likely martys confidence is hurting from that game but do i leave him in there softie after softie?

    i mean yea WE COULD get into that discussion but theres an entire thread devoted to it

    fact of the matter is hedberg has been consistently giving the devils a chance to win and has been lights out.. i do not think there is much denying this.. marty has just been so so. with the exception of a few gravity defying saves after the game(s) were already lost.

    also idk .. hedberg literally won us that game.. he was just as instrumental if not more than every player on the ice
    Last edited by Lord Ned Stark; 12-08-2011 at 22:17.

  10. #280
    There was no softies. Get that word out of your vocabulary, or I'll dream about infracting you tonight!

    Also, how was Phillips not called on the Tallinder play? I just finished watching the game, and holy hell

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Ottawa Senators - 3 PM (4/7)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 18:53
  2. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM (3/20)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:26
  3. GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12
    By Darius Dangleaitis in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:53
  4. GDT: Devils @ Habs 2/19/12
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 06:57
  5. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators, 2 Janvier, 19.30
    By VaxjoDevil in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 20:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •