GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11 - Page 28

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11

Well, that game was interesting. Still would have liked the regulation win though, but those refs should be Shannabaned after this one.

I like how Chico says "Zach must've whacked five or six times"

Predictable Marty bashing. First goal was dumb, puck should have gone right. Second goal Tedenby decided to introduce himself to the goalpost.

No mention of another glove whiff or bad rebounds late in the game, though... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Predictable Marty bashing. First goal was dumb, puck should have gone right. Second goal Tedenby decided to introduce himself to the goalpost.

No mention of another glove whiff or bad rebounds late in the game, though... lol.
    it's why I just don't bother.

Here's an idea. If you win the game that you do the gdt, someone else gets to do it. If you lose, you keep doing it until you win. Like one of those crane arms with the stuffed toys in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    it's why I just don't bother.

Here's an idea. If you win the game that you do the gdt, someone else gets to do it. If you lose, you keep doing it until you win. Like one of those crane arms with the stuffed toys in it.
    There's people that need to be thrown into the volcano if it's ever to recover there hockeywise.

To be fair, the second goal was a pretty bad rebound. But the lead up to the goal was just as bad, too. Fraser made a poor pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    To be fair, the second goal was a pretty bad rebound. But the lead up to the goal was just as bad, too. Fraser made a poor pinch.
    And he can't really get in position with Tedenby doing, well, whatever it was that Tedenby was doing.

Then Fraser went crashing in too and it's hard to control all rebounds. I don't like that he was pulled.

Also, on Teddy's goal, was there any Toronto bias?

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    There's people that need to be thrown into the volcano if it's ever to recover there hockeywise.
    Thing is, you can go there if you know not enough about hockey, but just be honest to yourself about it. That is why I have zero problems with Slammer for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    And he can't really get in position with Tedenby doing, well, whatever it was that Tedenby was doing.

Then Fraser went crashing in too and it's hard to control all rebounds. I don't like that he was pulled.

Also, on Teddy's goal, was there any Toronto bias?
    why not send a message though.. EVEN IF it is the team causing him to be scored on so much a goalie like him should be able to make it out of the first period without getting scored on 2 OR MORE times. its just unacceptable. deboer clearly made the right decision too. fact of the matter is yea.. most likely martys confidence is hurting from that game but do i leave him in there softie after softie?

i mean yea WE COULD get into that discussion but theres an entire thread devoted to it

fact of the matter is hedberg has been consistently giving the devils a chance to win and has been lights out.. i do not think there is much denying this.. marty has just been so so. with the exception of a few gravity defying saves after the game(s) were already lost.

also idk .. hedberg literally won us that game.. he was just as instrumental if not more than every player on the ice
    Last edited by Lord Ned Stark; 12-08-2011 at 22:17.

There was no softies. Get that word out of your vocabulary, or I'll dream about infracting you tonight!

Also, how was Phillips not called on the Tallinder play? I just finished watching the game, and holy hell

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast