2012 NHL Draft Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    I really like what I saw from Trouba at the WJC.
    I liked him too. But no thanks. We really need a solid forward + Trouba means dummy in Czech. I have hard time not laughing at Sova (owl), don`t make me laugh even harder. Imagine how Patty would feel about that. "Hey dummy, pass it down low goddammit!" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    How many years do you have to be a devil fan to know Conte and company are going to take what they believe is the best available regardless of position?
    You don`t have to be a Devils fan for many years to know what they`ve been doing since 2008.

BPA concept is ALWAYS debatable.

You can never have too many defensemen. If they are decent they will at least have high value down the road for forward help.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    You can never have too many defensemen. If they are decent they will at least have high value down the road for forward help.
    Yep, you can only have too many LWers. haha

If someone like Reilly falls, it`s a no-brainer, no question about that, but it`s always about the priorities.

Button's January Rankings
    http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649

I'm starting to get into draft mode. I just listened to all the interviews on the pipeline show.
    aka Tedenby21

aka Tedenby21

I don`t feel like changing my picks yet.

I`ll just wait for mid-spring rankings/our final standings and decide which way I`d like to see them go.

Bob McKenzie's rankings come out tonight.
    aka Tedenby21

Reading on HF in their draft thread this doesn't seem as deep a pool as originally thought. If we keep on winning at this clip this could be our forfeit year.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Reading on HF in their draft thread this doesn't seem as deep a pool as originally thought. If we keep on winning at this clip this could be our forfeit year.
    I saw that bob mckenzie tweeted yesterday that it wasn't a deep draft, but I have to disagree. I think this draft is loaded with a lot of talent. The problem that scouts may be having is that most of the top talent are defensemen, past the top end forwards the forwards are power forwards (longer to develop and tough to end up being top 6 player), and lastly over hype of a player from their first season in juniors.

I think it would be a huge mistake to forfeit our pick this year unless we are lower than 25ish. There are a lot of players that I'm interested in.
    aka Tedenby21

For those of you that don't already listen to it and are really interested in the draft, I would highly suggest listening to The Pipeline Show. I posted the link to it earlier in the thread but I'll post it again.

Interviews from August to December: http://www.thepipelineshow.com/media...325307600&sn=7

Interviews from January to July: http://www.thepipelineshow.com/media...343707200&sn=7
    aka Tedenby21

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast