2012 NHL Draft Thread - Page 11

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHL Draft Thread

I don't know why some are saying that this is going to be a weak draft. I just updated my mock draft and I'm really happy with our options. Our worst case scenario would be to take one of Vasilevski/Subban/Dansk. I only see that happening if we finish more towards 23+. If we draft where we currently are (20), we have amazing options. Getting one of Teravainen/Koekkoek/Aberg/Gaunce/Pouliot/Maatta/Lindholm/Girgensons/Collberg/Faksa/Skjei/Finn. Count me in for that. There are even some others that I wouldn't mind having that I have going later in the 1st round, but at that point I might take one of the goalies.

Also, Galchenyuk is returning tonight.
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 03-13-2012 at 22:14.
    aka Tedenby21

Galchenyuk hurt again. Shoulder. This could hurt his draft stock considerably.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Galchenyuk hurt again. Shoulder. This could hurt his draft stock considerably.
    No fucking way! What happened?

Edit: His shoulder popped out or something and apparently he has full strength again. We'll see how true that is.

I wonder if he drops if this ends up being something that takes a little time to come back. I don't know how we could pass on him if he drops.
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 03-16-2012 at 19:58.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    No fucking way! What happened?

Edit: His shoulder popped out or something and apparently he has full strength again. We'll see how true that is.

I wonder if he drops if this ends up being something that takes a little time to come back. I don't know how we could pass on him if he drops.
    If he drops past 15 he becomes a can't "pass up" type a guy for everyone in that range.

For his sake I hope he is ok. At the game they were all talking about how he had no movement in his arm. But if they say he's at full strength then good for him. You have to wonder at this point how much more he tries to play this year.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I saw a thing that said he will be back for playoffs.
    aka Tedenby21

ISS March top 50 (updated for the 31-50 rankings)
    http://tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=61251
    aka Tedenby21

So, who are going to be this year's players that rise during CHL playoffs? It happens every year.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    So, who are going to be this year's players that rise during CHL playoffs? It happens every year.
    I think Tom Wilson could have a big postseason. Seems like the kind of guy teams would go gaga over if he does. Big physical kid, teams love that.

Di Guiseppe has a chance win back some of that good will he had during the beginning of the year with a strong NCAA tourny. He played well during the CCHA playoffs and Michigan's on of the favourites for the NCAA so he could have a big run. Let's see if he puts up some numbers.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast