2012 NHL Draft Thread - Page 12

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I think Tom Wilson could have a big postseason. Seems like the kind of guy teams would go gaga over if he does. Big physical kid, teams love that.
    I want to stay away from him. He has 3rd liner or bust written all over him to me. I'm sure someone will take him in the 1st round though.
    Di Guiseppe has a chance win back some of that good will he had during the beginning of the year with a strong NCAA tourny. He played well during the CCHA playoffs and Michigan's on of the favourites for the NCAA so he could have a big run. Let's see if he puts up some numbers.
    I think he ends up going in the 2nd round and could end up being a steal for whoever picks him.
    aka Tedenby21

i hope we draft pontus assberg

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I want to stay away from him. He has 3rd liner or bust written all over him to me. I'm sure someone will take him in the 1st round though.
    Me too, unless he falls. I can just see teams lining up for him though hoping they get the next Lucic but they end up with the next Mike Rupp.

I think he ends up going in the 2nd round and could end up being a steal for whoever picks him.
    he could climb back in. He had a great February and March so far. 9 points in 12 games dancing between the 2nd and 3rd line. But he needs to continue that into the NCAA tourny and Michigan needs a deep run otherwise like you said he's a second rounder. And yeah I'm with you I think he can be a steal. I can see him having a bigger season next year as he'll have a bigger role on the team with Wohlberg and Glendening gone.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    pointy assberg would be a great addition!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

is it basically impossible for galchenyuk to fall to us?

I'd like him more than Teravainen, but I think he goes before we have a chance to select him.
    Me too, unless he falls. I can just see teams lining up for him though hoping they get the next Lucic but they end up with the next Mike Rupp.
    This is exactly how I feel, which isn't horrible, but you don't want that type of player with your 1st round pick. He is a safe pick and someone that has a depth of forward prospects will take him.
    It is possible. With his injuries and a weak playoffs or short playoff run, he could fall a little. We would probably have to trade up to ensure no one takes him though. I think he would get scooped up by Washington if he somehow made it that far down anyways. They have plenty of forward prospects to not rush him and they love their Russians.
    aka Tedenby21

perhaps if he blows his knee out again when he comes back again. haha

i wish i knew more about these prospects. all i can tell you is how good they are in hockey ultimate team.

I updated my mock draft. We are currently picking 19th and I have us taking Aberg. From the last mocks I've made we will probably be picking 18-20. I have a feeling we will probably be seeing a couple of trades on draft day.

I can't wait until the standings are finalized so I can have the order of the draft set.
    aka Tedenby21

Galchenyuk and Yakupov are both ready to play.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast