2012 NHL Draft Thread - Page 26

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tao Jones View Post
    Is he the guy who got banned here after four posts or was that someone else?
    Someone created a mock account. I banned it because I know who it was. It's all good.

OK, he likes to post about Albany and seems cool.

He isn't really. On the trade board, he's an embarrassment.

Oh, I haven't been there in since the deadline.

He requested to be my friend, so I thought why not, he's new, now he can see he is my only friend.

Now it says Notifications: 1.

I thought that would go away like a PM after I opened it, but it's still there.

I don't use many of the extra features.

I don't really care about that stuff, I'm too old. I had Atari 2600 and sucked at it.

Ryan Murray is playing for Team Canada at the Worlds. The EDM staff is spearheading the charge for Canada this season. Gee, I wonder where they're leaning? Maybe Yakupov still goes to Columbus after all.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsfanatic View Post
    ryan murray is playing for team canada at the worlds. The edm staff is spearheading the charge for canada this season. Gee, i wonder where they're leaning? Maybe yakupov still goes to columbus after all.
    woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

aka Tedenby21

aka Tedenby21

Is Teravainen this year`s Zibanejad?

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Is Teravainen this year`s Zibanejad?
    Looks like it. Or Huberdeau. He rocketed up the rankings too.

Remember that time that I wanted to pick Teravainen before it was the cool thing to do? I also jumped on the Huberdeau train before he rocketed up the rankings last season too.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast