GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs NJ Devils 12/10/11 1pm EST MSG+, NHLN, CBC - Page 31

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs NJ Devils 12/10/11 1pm EST MSG+, NHLN, CBC

Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    I'm glad I did so far. Pretty much every poster over here that I continually enjoyed reading over there.

I got into some **** with Cowbell a few times, finally blew up (to an extent) with me and him PM'ing back and forth then me getting an infraction from Doctor No. I PM'ed him and Classic Devil back and forth a few times with some really thought out, extensive messages that I actually took some time on because I was finally fed up. Pretty much got overlooked anyway. Never really posted as frequently there since then...just kind of lurked.
    Seem to be a very common pattern.

and why would I leave? I'll still post there but I won't be caught dead talking about DEVILS hockey on there anymore. it's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Wow, they are *** holes (except CD, I maintain that that man is heroic). Glad your here mate, tried to get Jiri Bicek over too. Let's see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Seem to be a very common pattern.
    Sorry... last comment about this in the GDT:

I had absolutely zero beef with CD or Doctor No. Still think they're cool guys.

It's just Cowbell gave me some crap, I responded publicly, post got deleted, he went to Doctor No about it, and I fired back with all the abusive and power-hungry **** he had been posting up until that point.

Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    I'm glad I did so far. Pretty much every poster over here that I continually enjoyed reading over there.

I got into some **** with Cowbell a few times, finally blew up (to an extent) with me and him PM'ing back and forth then me getting an infraction from Doctor No. I PM'ed him and Classic Devil back and forth a few times with some really thought out, extensive messages that I actually took some time on because I was finally fed up. Pretty much got overlooked anyway. Never really posted as frequently there since then...just kind of lurked.
    The posters here are all of the best ones from HF. There are still a couple that I would like to see make the jump over here, which is why I still go to HF a little for OT threads. You weren't posting much on HF so I wasn't sure if you were just busy at school.

BTW I'll be home next friday, we will be drinking a lot over break.

You know we need a defenseman
    I pine for a defenseman that can lead a rush and run a powerplay. I'm starting to believe some posters that say that Lou may well be the main problem. He can't seem to identify that blatantly obvious fact, which is more than worrying.
    Follow me @britdevil

Just a thought, has anybody invited daveskirtun? Though I guess that should be me, considering we're buddies.
    Follow me @britdevil

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    and why would I leave? I'll still post there but I won't be caught dead talking about DEVILS hockey on there anymore. it's just not worth it.
    This is the right attitude to have IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    lol, I thought that was actually one of the cleaner games they've played this season (not that they don't set a real low bar).... and they lose it.

oh well, the end of that game couldn't have been any more giftwrapped for a point unless they took another penalty after the PS. **** happens. Would have been nice if they played with more intensity in the 2nd and 3rd but they also got sat on after getting scored on
    They seemed to be clean also because Habs were pretty lame offensively. But still scored twice, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    The posters here are all of the best ones from HF. There are still a couple that I would like to see make the jump over here, which is why I still go to HF a little for OT threads. You weren't posting much on HF so I wasn't sure if you were just busy at school.

BTW I'll be home next friday, we will be drinking a lot over break.
    Nice dude! You should come down to Rutgers either Monday or Tuesday since I have a final on Wednesday that I can literally bomb and be fine. I want to get belligerent.

Also, is P4P over here too?

You know we need a defenseman
    At any cost, I`m convinced. Seriously, just make it happen for ****`s sake. We can`t wait any longer.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast