GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs NJ Devils 12/10/11 1pm EST MSG+, NHLN, CBC - Page 40

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs NJ Devils 12/10/11 1pm EST MSG+, NHLN, CBC

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I talk a lot. that's why I have a lot of posts. Plus, I'm sick, so I'm going nowhere. Glad my internet friends are here to keep me company.

We are the 1%. Occupy fantasyhockeycoach.
    Oh my god, occupy 1% avatars for HF. It's genius.
    Follow me @britdevil

I talk a lot. that's why I have a lot of posts. Plus, I'm sick, so I'm going nowhere. Glad my internet friends are here to keep me company.

We are the 1%. Occupy fantasyhockeycoach.
    You don't spam, dude. As you say, you talk a lot.

I think you know what I mean, right?

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    The faepalm solidifies my use of sarcasm. Us Brits make out were the funniest people in the world, when most of our humour is born out of sarcasm. That just makes us arseholes.

I'm rambling.... If anyone noticed.
    That's what I thought.

Not that you are arseholes. The first part.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    You don't spam, dude. As you say, you talk a lot.

I think you know what I mean, right?
    Absolutely. I just have a lot on my mind. Plus I like to respond to people's posts so that they know they're heard. I feel as if every post is talking to me and it would be rude on my part to just ignore it. I really need a gf though, then I'm gone

Kovy's a team guy. But he's gotta trust em more. That much is obvious. It just sucks that him and Teddy got stuck on the ice at the same time for the second goal.

Picking Parise is a nobrainer there. But I had a feeling Patty would score, with that bad ice he would just have roofed it.

I guess I was wrong on Zach, btw. He was trying fivehole. He should have gone forehand on that ice though.

I guess I was wrong on Zach, btw. He was trying fivehole. He should have gone forehand on that ice though.
    Said this on HF. Going 5hole against Price? He`s a 6ft7 Halak, you`re not going to beat him 8 times out of 10 with that move.

And he didn't have any oomph to get the puck up on the backhand either. His forehand fake is fantastic as well. Price knew the backhand was coming, he even said as much.

He said he went 5 hole? I thought he chunked a backhand, it was definitely there if he could get it over the pad.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Picking Parise is a nobrainer there. But I had a feeling Patty would score, with that bad ice he would just have roofed it.
    They're both good at it this year (between him and Kovy), either one would have been a good choice. The crowd wanted Henrique. lol

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast