I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 11

Page 11 of 211 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

I don't like Alyssa Milano sending me mixed messages. First, she's all sexy and half naked in 1-800-COLLECT commercials, now she's being all dramatic, trying to get me to save starving children in Africa.
    Langenbrunner Superfan

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Should we have an open hockey thread?
    What are you thinking? News around the League or Out of Town? Because we have both?

Teddy, get Netflix. I was able to trick it into thinking I'm in the States and now I never have to buy a TV Show dvd again.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    perhaps the best 7.99 a month you can spend.

Between Hulu. Netflix, and NHL Gamecenter Live I have been cable bill free for a year.
    I'm not sure if I can afford it. I already spend a lot of money on center ice. I may just ask for my friend's account info, he has given it to me in the past but eventually my web browser didn't remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    What are you thinking? News around the League or Out of Town? Because we have both?

Teddy, get Netflix. I was able to trick it into thinking I'm in the States and now I never have to buy a TV Show dvd again.
    Haha, no, I mean where to play open hockey. I know some guys here play, and when you come down DF, bring the equip!

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Haha, no, I mean where to play open hockey. I know some guys here play, and when you come down DF, bring the equip!
    I getcha. Well, you don't have to ask for permission to start a thread here. Just do it and it stays open

And of course I'll bring the equipment. I need to play again soon. Been two weeks since I missed last Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I'm not sure if I can afford it. I already spend a lot of money on center ice. I may just ask for my friend's account info, he has given it to me in the past but eventually my web browser didn't remember it.
    for me the difference was spending 100+ bucks on cable or 30 bucks on game center and netflix. The only thing I miss not having is MLB network.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Only problem is, I needed cable for games like today. It would be blacked out here.

Yes, God forbid you missed todays game
    Langenbrunner Superfan

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Only problem is, I needed cable for games like today. It would be blacked out here.
    I run into that issues whenever we play the flyers, since i am technically in flyers territory for some reason, or when the games is on NHL network or VS/NBC. I just switch to a web stream for those games.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 11 of 211 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast