I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 2

Page 2 of 211 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Now half a bottle of Jim Bean. I'm getting there boys.
    just regular jim beam? my cousin is a big distributor for them and he gave me this cherry ****... it was too sweet for me but i drank it ne way

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Apparently because I took the best of the board and left the drek there for the GDT's.

I like GIC's idea, but I won't. Because I did leave some good men behind.
    How is it your fault that all the best posters wanted to leave because the place was a wasteland? I don't think HF has anyone to blame than HF itself. Some of us still go there but personally I like it better here where I don't have to censor myself or come up with clever words to say something.

Yeah. I dunno what to do tonight. Laryngitis has been compounded by the flu now. Think I'll try and win a Stanley Cup in BAP.

Nobody gets left behind, if you're that married to a website, I dunno what to tell you. I understand some people are "employed" by the site, but still, and Saugus has so many god-damn posts that he's in retirement range anyway.

Look at that first page, alot of people are gone. When you get up there, it's time to leave, you've worn out your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    just regular jim beam? my cousin is a big distributor for them and he gave me this cherry ****... it was too sweet for me but i drank it ne way
    yeah, standard bourbon. I prefer it to jack, though I will drink either. Don't think we have any variants here in the UK. Cherry whiskey also sounds disgusting....
    Follow me @britdevil

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Why would you apologize?

I've been watching reruns on comedy central lately and some clips on youtube. It is making me want to rewatch the good seasons.
    They're all good.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Red Stag? Is it actually whiskey or is it a cordial like Southern Comfort, which is NOT bourbon.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    They're all good.
    I'm planning on avoiding the 8th and 9th seasons. I never watched them and from what I heard they weren't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Nobody gets left behind, if you're that married to a website, I dunno what to tell you. I understand some people are "employed" by the site, but still, and Saugus has so many god-damn posts that he's in retirement range anyway.

Look at that first page, alot of people are gone. When you get up there, it's time to leave, you've worn out your welcome.
    There are those that are married to it and I wish would come here. But that's their prerogative. I think Cowbell wouldn't have to manufacture fun here either because it just is fun. But yeah, they're tied there and I'm sure they won't leave. I don't know if there are Devils regulars on devilsrule.com anymore. Eventually that site fizzled right out.

Page 2 of 211 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast