I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 51

Page 51 of 211 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: I Claim This Land For Spain - ILikeItVeryMuch (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Like Thomas Jefferson I believe in natural law. Most things are simply instinctually right or wrong. But we try to cloud issues with iterations of grey for our own self preservation.
    You are confusing morality and politics. Like, it's instinctually wrong to kill a man. But killing Hitler would have been great politics.

I feel so much more complete now!

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    You are confusing morality and politics. Like, it's instinctually wrong to kill a man. But killing Hitler would have been great politics.
    Not at all....

The basis of Classic Conservatism and Class Liberalism (which I am by the way) is an ethos of Man being good by nature or bad nature. This is why everyone of the great political philosopher has pondered this question…If man is evil by nature, governing has different goals than if man is good by nature…

Why the heck is CJ ***ing on CB now? I hate that CB is getting ****.

she's alittle defensive about people ragging on rangers fans, but i don't see anything wrong with what CB said. i feel bad for the guy

Because the copasetic clique that allows no dissent or free conversation is crumbling…At least that is what CB is trying to do I believe…

And if you have been running what is acceptable talk for a while you probably feel a bit threatened.
    Last edited by JimEIV; 12-12-2011 at 10:49.

Devils fan doesn't like when people rag on
    The rags. Does not compute

I do too. He should just come here and be friends with us. We're the cool kids on the back of the bus.

I tried to break it down to him in computer talk so he'd get it. But he didn't. I told him that HF is basically a computer infected with a virus. And you can either go to Best Buy or any computer repair place and spend hundreds trying to fix it, or just go and buy a new computer and save yourself the hassle.

Looks like he's the type to spend money. I looked through the TaN and it's barren. The whole board is basically a collection of who the hell are yous?

And CJ, I just don't understand, it's a Devils board, OF COURSE we're going to hate on the Rangers. She forgets the days she hated the Rangers. I hate them more than anything, but I will still give them their due for being a good team.

Rag on the Rag because I'm on the Rag.

Page 51 of 211 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast