Trade: Pelley and Fraser to ANA for Kurtis Foster and some German Goaltender

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade: Pelley and Fraser to ANA for Kurtis Foster and some German Goaltender

Trade: Pelley and Fraser to ANA for Kurtis Foster and some German Goaltender

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice 4 mins

Devils trade Fraser and Pelley and 2012 7th pick to Anaheim for D Curtis Foster and G Timmo Pielmeier
    Last edited by Devilsfanatic; 12-12-2011 at 15:14. Reason: Gotta get the KKK involved

HAHAHA! WOW, Anaheim is fucking desperate

Well, that's a wheelbarrow full of drunk, wait, what, I mean junk. Devils take on around $800K NHL payroll. Foster should fit right in.

Wait wait, D Kurtis Foster? The kid who broke his leg in MIN? I love that guy. More skill on the back end. Hard to give up that 7th rounder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Wait wait, D Kurtis Foster? The kid who broke his leg in MIN? I love that guy. More skill on the back end. Hard to give up that 7th rounder though.
    Yep, him, offensive defenseman, perpetual minus player.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Yep, him, offensive defenseman, perpetual minus player.
    On perpetual minus teams. That accounts for something. He's probably on par with Stralman though

Liking this move especially if he can still bring it with that slap shot. Obviously not the number one PPQB we needed, though.

Wouldn't get a #1 PPQB with that package anyway Foster is a guy I wanted after that big year in TB last season. At least Fraser won't take us to arbitration anymore.

I'm sure HF will be very excited to know that the reason for our ills the past two years has now been traded.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    I'm sure HF will be very excited to know that the reason for our ills the past two years has now been traded.
    LOL! smh for guys who hardly ever play.

If they're having a "gif party" LMAO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast