Adam Henrique- MAN BEAST - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Henrique- MAN BEAST

If Henrique wants to win the Calder he will have to get more points than RNH. RNH has the star power and recognition as a #1 overall pick.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    If Henrique wants to win the Calder he will have to get more points than RNH. RNH has the star power and recognition as a #1 overall pick.
    The only way henrique wins a calder is if RNh gets injured or doesn't score the rest of the season. haha
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    The only way henrique wins a calder is if RNh gets injured or doesn't score the rest of the season. haha
    I can`t see RNH fighting like Hall last year. We have to hope Henrique continues producing and Sutton throws an albow at the wrong guy. lol

Who cares about hardware? Sure it is nice but I'll be happy with a legitimate top 6 center.

You're right. A cup is much better.
    aka Tedenby21

I don`t, but as I`ve said before, it`d be nice to get that kind of recognition. Gain even more confidence.

I want all the trophies damnit!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    RNH Non PP Points

Henrique Non PP Points

Being on the Devils PK is like being on another teams PP ATM.
    "Because ten billion years time is so fragile, so ephemeral; it arouses a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"

Henrique is the *only* ful time player on the team skating with a +

I've also noticed that Parise has started to lower that awful +/-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast