Adam Henrique- MAN BEAST - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam Henrique- MAN BEAST

Parise has looked like a beast these past couple of games. It looks like he found his mojo.
    aka Tedenby21

He's got a good line going. And they're having fun, they're standing up for one another, I really like what Adam has brought to this team. He might have a jersey reserved for him. I've got four blanks waiting for mo' money to customize. Henrique, Zajac, Parise* and Kovalchuk

* depends if he re-signs.

Well, the catch with Zach is that he's probably been on for a bunch of SHG against, that he played no part in.

They don't have an advanced goals for against breakdown anymore, so I can't bring up his stats. It's likely, given his stats (3G-1A) that he's + 4 on the PK.

Which leaves -8 for everything else. I'd guess he's a fairly big minus on the PP and a small - at ES.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Well, the catch with Zach is that he's probably been on for a bunch of SHG against, that he played no part in.

They don't have an advanced goals for against breakdown anymore, so I can't bring up his stats. It's likely, given his stats (3G-1A) that he's + 4 on the PK.

Which leaves -8 for everything else. I'd guess he's a fairly big minus on the PP and a small - at ES.
    Yeah, some stats are skewered by the SHGA. I hate that we've given up so many, I'm setting the over under at 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Yeah, some stats are skewered by the SHGA. I hate that we've given up so many, I'm setting the over under at 20.
    yeah, it's possible that Kovy's huge - is all tied up in SHG and ENG against, but also at the point you bear responsibility for SHG against. A guy who is playing in Parise's position, low or along the halfwall, really can't be held responsible unless they make a retarded pass to the point or crossice.

Absolutely true. More than a few are on Kovy's shoulder. But he has dumped the puck in coming up the ice on the PP too, lately. His decision making is much better.

Yeah Henrique's start is very comparable to Gomer's but Zajac really isn't in their leagues in terms of rookie seasons. Zajac was very impressive but not on their level.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123