GDT: Devils at Panthers, 12/13/11, MSG+ 7:30pm - Page 6

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Devils at Panthers, 12/13/11, MSG+ 7:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    You won't be disappointed. And welcome to the behind the glass seats. It will annoy you when the puck goes into the opposite corner and you can't see it. But if they score and come to celebrate with you, it's worth it.
    I can't remember exactly, but I think we are in the mid section club seats. I can't believe we got those seats for 100 bucks a piece.

I was exempt from military service because I got a shrink to write an evaluation that I was not mentally fit to serve in the military.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I can't remember exactly, but I think we are in the mid section club seats. I can't believe we got those seats for 100 bucks a piece.
    Ottawa has some nice prices. Better than TO lol

>7:30 starts
    >hockey in Florida

Ottawa has some nice prices. Better than TO lol
    Yeah, I bought clubseats blind for Game 7 in 2003 and it came to about $150US box office price. maybe 6-7 rows up? funny thing is that I didn't realize that they were clubseats until the girls started handing menus out. (to everyone other than me, as I was not to get service, I guess because of my affiliation.) . So I could have gone into the fucking club bar and I got there like over an hour early. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    >7:30 starts
    >hockey in Florida
    I need you in my life. Post more often.

and gic, that's amazing that you got to go to that. I turned the channel after the Hossa attempt. If it was new NHL he would probably be awarded 10 penalty shots.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Yeah, I bought clubseats blind for Game 7 in 2003 and it came to about $150US box office price. maybe 6-7 rows up? funny thing is that I didn't realize that they were clubseats until the girls started handing menus out. (to everyone other than me, as I was not to get service, I guess because of my affiliation.) . So I could have gone into the fucking club bar and I got there like over an hour early. ugh.
    So food is included? We were thinking it was not because of the low price. Yay. Probably a lot better than Pru Center, too.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    So food is included? We were thinking it was not because of the low price. Yay. Probably a lot better than Pru Center, too.
    no idea, I never went in there. I'd guess since the price was pretty low for a Game 7 in the 3rd round, no, but that was 8 years ago. obviously you pay for the stuff the girls bring you at your seat.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    no idea, I never went in there. I'd guess since the price was pretty low for a Game 7 in the 3rd round, no, but that was 8 years ago. obviously you pay for the stuff the girls bring you at your seat.
    Oh that's how it works. Well, that's OK, I'll order something.

I need you in my life. Post more often.
    I wish I knew how to quit you.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast