GDT: New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils - 12/20/11 7pm ET MSG/MSG+ - Page 26

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: GDT: New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils - 12/20/11 7pm ET MSG/MSG+

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    They are still going with 4 forwards. You need two players on the point to keep pucks in. That we really have one and a roamer is kind of the issue.
    Exactly. If the 4th forward is Zajac, I can live with that. Even though Kovalchuk improved his game, it`s still an issue.

I miss our PP with Rafalski so bad.

Zach must be re-signed at any cost.

Another shorthanded goal, and a loss to the Rangers. I wonder how the HF crowd is holding up. And, hai guyz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Another shorthanded goal, and a loss to the Rangers. I wonder how the HF crowd is holding up. And, hai guyz!!!
    lol, Dave brought up an incident that happened outside the building and then I pretty much hijacked the thread complaining about fan behavior at these games. So it's on hold for now

I hope some devsbros would back me up if I was getting whooped by rags fans. Then again I would go mike valley on them. Not sure of that's the guys name from the cky vid where they're like ... They called him a skater fag

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    lol, Dave brought up an incident that happened outside the building and then I pretty much hijacked the thread complaining about fan behavior at these games. So it's on hold for now
    sick. I guess the game just kind of got over, over there. My internet connectivity isn't very good, so I don't think I'm gonna get a good feed for GCL. So I'll have to rely on reports from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    Glad to see you made it over safe.....how long you there for?

As for the game if you haven't read anything - my take; We outplayed them most of the game, made a few defensive mistakes, sucked on the PP (hey at least we're consistent), Henrik played good and despite letting up a fair ammount of rebounds the defense was there to interfere with us finishing that rebound most of the time.....would be nice to take some momentum we had from this game and keep Washington in struggle mode on Friday
    I'll be gone until the 13th of January. Sucks that I'll miss games, but it's 78 degrees here and it's just a different world altogether, really mind boggling to think about, same earth, but SO different.

Well, at least they played hard. The final score isn't indicative of their play, which is nice to hear. Would have loved to have beat the Rangers, but not beat up that we didn't. Buffalo lost to Ottawa, so that was a plus.

the first period of tonight's game was arguably the best defensive period we have played all season

we didnt get any bounces and Lundqvist outplayed Marty

that pretty much sums up the game

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    Well by the time you are back, we should have a fully healthy team (Josefson pending of course and hoping nobody else succumbs to injury)

People will see 4-1 and think wow the Devils got their asses kicked, and even some Ranger fans who watched the game will use the score to say oh we beat them up when that was not the case at all.....Janssen and Rupp dropped em literally 3 seconds into the game lol
    Ha, I did catch that but the connection was so bad, I just gave up and looked for the box score. Didn't realize Patty missed the game either, so that doesn't help. I knew we'd lose someone, that 4th line of Boulton-Sestito-Janssen is just....well........yeah.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast