GDT: Bruins @ Devils 1/4/12 *7:30pm ET*

Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 174

Thread: GDT: Bruins @ Devils 1/4/12 *7:30pm ET*

                  
   
   
   

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    GDT: Bruins @ Devils 1/4/12 *7:30pm ET*

    games on NBCSN/VS/OLN/whatever the **** its called.

    no Zajac or Volchenkov tonight.

    oh boy.

  2. #2
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    We not win
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    games on NBCSN/VS/OLN/whatever the **** its called.

    no Zajac or Volchenkov tonight.

    oh boy.
    Spike TV

  5. #5
    Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice

    Tedenby, Larsson and Hedberg watched Sweden beat Finland in semis at Josefson's place. Larsson said Tedenby wore blue and yellow face paint

    LOL Tedenby's nuts

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice

    Tedenby, Larsson and Hedberg watched Sweden beat Finland in semis at Josefson's place. Larsson said Tedenby wore blue and yellow face paint

    LOL Tedenby's nuts
    LOL that is fucking awesome.

  7. #7
    Winning over the Finns is big, huge rivalry. But facepainting in front of the TV is definitely a bit nuts, haha.

  8. #8
    Rich Chere @Ledger_NJDevils
    Devils recall steve zalewski

  9. #9
    Doc's calling a Devils game tonight! Doc's calling a Devils game tonight!

    Who the **** is Steve Zalewski?

  10. #10
    its hilarious to me that they dropped him off at a rest stop and had a car get him lolol

Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12
    By Darius Dangleaitis in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:53
  2. GDT: Devils @ Habs 2/19/12
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 06:57
  3. GDT: Devils at Panthers, 12/13/11, MSG+ 7:30pm
    By selyar in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:18
  4. GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •