GDT, Jan. 6th, Panthers @ Devils, 19:00 - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT, Jan. 6th, Panthers @ Devils, 19:00

now I know what you guys meant when you said Bleedred just posts paragraphs of meaningless drivel

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=4...&postcount=222

Double Post
    Last edited by vonbonds; 01-06-2012 at 13:10. Reason: stupidity rules...
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I think Sestito may have won a contest or something to play with an NHL team for a year. There is no evidence in his play on this ice to suggest that he be given an increased role. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    now I know what you guys meant when you said Bleedred just posts paragraphs of meaningless drivel

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=4...&postcount=222
    Yep, 5 paragraphs of saying nothing interesting or intelligent. Just pointless drivel.

At least he`s not changing avatars. Easy to ignore.

DeBoer is starting to fall out of my favor. Some of his judgements with players have been extremely poor, he has not been able to dress a passable 4th line all season, and he gets out-coached by other coaches with match-ups.
    aka Tedenby21

My concern isn't so much that that stiff Sestito is getting a bigger role (although his zero point, a shot every 4th game *** belongs nowhere near the NHL), it's Zajac being shut down.

Lou & company might feel that Palmieri and Zharkov (if not others) might be better on the 4th line right now but it would hinder their long term development as they will be getting more ice time on the A and in more important situations. That is the only plausible reason I can think of to not immediately upgrade that line. Unless a miracle happens this isn't shaping up to be a team that will go deep in the playoffs if it makes it at all come season end so why stunt anyone's growth if they feel they have long term potential with the team.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Isn't it about icing the best possible team that you can? I can tell you right now that isn't what we are doing.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Lou & company might feel that Palmieri and Zharkov (if not others) might be better on the 4th line right now but it would hinder their long term development as they will be getting more ice time on the A and in more important situations. That is the only plausible reason I can think of to not immediately upgrade that line. Unless a miracle happens this isn't shaping up to be a team that will go deep in the playoffs if it makes it at all come season end so why stunt anyone's growth if they feel they have long term potential with the team.
    If that was the reason, why is Tedenby still up?

Agreed with Dr.Doom, 100%.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast