GDT, Jan. 6th, Panthers @ Devils, 19:00 - Page 3

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT, Jan. 6th, Panthers @ Devils, 19:00

I don't know if it is DeBoer making these calls or Lou, but hot damn is the roster a hot mess right now. I would love to ask Lou if he truly believes that out of our whole system he thinks that this is the best (and I'm going to pull a trottier move here) HOCKEY team that we can put on the ice.
    aka Tedenby21

I was just throwing out an idea why they haven't brought up NaPalm or Zharky. I obviously don't know why. As far as Tedenby goes...clearly he doesn't fit with this team right now unless he plays on the third line...consistently. If he can't produce over a brief-ish period of time then he should get demoted.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Albany Devils

"@AlbanyDevilsPR: Steve Zalewski will be the ninth Devils to appear in at least one game at the AHL and NHL level this season"

Players can learn a lot from sitting in the press box. Hopefully Tedenby comes back from this benching with even more drive and passion.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

getzlaf for bill clinton

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    I was just throwing out an idea why they haven't brought up NaPalm or Zharky. I obviously don't know why. As far as Tedenby goes...clearly he doesn't fit with this team right now unless he plays on the third line...consistently. If he can't produce over a brief-ish period of time then he should get demoted.
    You got me. They'd give a lot more than anyone in the bottom 6 besides Clarky.

As for why Tedenby is up if both of these guys are down, I'm probably guessing it has a lot more to do where he got picked. Just like where he got picked was the reason that Henrique started the year in the AHL while his preseason performance suggested otherwise.

I think that the roster is really unorganized. Too many guys playing out of roles, too many enforcers on the active roster.
    Last edited by Clarkson Falls Down; 01-06-2012 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    If that was the reason, why is Tedenby still up?

Agreed with Dr.Doom, 100%.
    Excellent post in the GDT at HF...well done!
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Excellent post in the GDT at HF...well done!
    And you didn`t even see the first one, he ignored more than a half of that post in his reply. lol

I can finally slapshot at will. HurrrrRAY!.

Big game tonight. If they lose this they could be looking at trouble, Pittsburgh and the western Canada trip up next.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast