Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go? - Page 11

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go?

One of the biggest problems is that a lot of Devils fans are younger and can't afford to go to a lot of games yet.
    aka Tedenby21

Looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    I gotta disagree big time about not liking him as a person......I see him a few times each year through work and he has always been good to me
    Maybe I didn`t word it well/we`re not on the same page. I didn`t like him as a captian/certain things but that`s too specific. He might be a good guy in private life though. I don`t know him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    Hoboken was seriously considered and is where McMullen wanted to build the arena

Here's a rendering of what it would have looked like

Hoboken would have been similar to Newark, but it wouldn't have brought the "ghetto" aspect.
    aka Tedenby21

People are hypersensitive because these forums are a younger group and try to get to as many games as possible. That's why they (we) get ticked off. These are the die hards on here, that would be at every game if they had the means.

An athlete should have bigger concerns, such as the team, other than worrying about fans. It's not like it draws like in Phoenix. Worry about playing the game and be happy that you are so lucky to do so.
    I came in peace.

I remember Moose interview after that game, he said all the right things.

Completely agree with the part that players should have bigger concerns, but to be fair he got a bit fished in to it by the question.

And funny thing is, I have been to two other arenas and my *** they were louder. The Philly game against Sharks was completely silent for two periods, not even a chant going. Ottawa was meh. Loud when they scored, otherwise nothing special. It's not like Pru is a graveyard and other arenas are like a Premier League game.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I remember Moose interview after that game, he said all the right things.

Completely agree with the part that players should have bigger concerns, but to be fair he got a bit fished in to it by the question.

And funny thing is, I have been to two other arenas and my *** they were louder. The Philly game against Sharks was completely silent for two periods, not even a chant going. Ottawa was meh. Loud when they scored, otherwise nothing special. It's not like Pru is a graveyard and other arenas are like a Premier League game.
    No I agree about the fishing part, but that comes with the territory of dealing with hacks like that. Sometimes you just gotta pick your spots though to be a little honest.

And that's the **** I hated about Langenbrunner. It's part of the territory with being a pro athlete. If you don't like it, go be an accountant or something, where no one will pay attention to you.

When you're a pro athlete, you gotta take the good with the bad.
    I came in peace.

it's a pain in the *** to take NJ transit to the stadium. It's also like $22 per ticket. You definitely don't have a clue about this, DF.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2...back_zach.html

Another Parise article. I don't know what the point of it was though.
    I came in peace.

as I've said, I've already resigned myself to the fact that he won't be back, just like I did with Kovalchuk

then I won't be disappointed (at least not nearly as much)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast