Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go? - Page 14

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go?

I called BS on that, Kovalchuk was funneled to us in a once in a lifetime situation where everything aligned.

It was not a difficult call. If it was, I wouldn't have been so damn nervous about signing him.

Where is that from? If so...I have a very appropriate boner.
    aka Tedenby21

dont know who the **** that is but it doesn't change how I feel about it either way lol

Secondly, why in the hell would they sit on this for 3 months?

To me it's just another symptom of the disease over there.

So the other FB post gets produced and it "announces" the signing 15 days before it happened. Wow, some real psychic powers there, I'm pretty sure he was out in LA *after* that.

Like I said some dumbass on facebook getting lucky on a weighted coin flip does not = a source. If it did, I should fire up NHL Supergenius again

I'll believe it when I see it. There are too many Incarcerated Bob's out there.
    I came in peace.

Yep, it's just how far that forum has fallen that it gets taken seriously, even for a few minutes. Like Kovy was some massive Brian Rolston sweepstakes. If someone called that with conviction, it would have been a shocker.

Basically a couple of months before then, you knew what was going on, no one had any money to spend and dumb Avs and Islanders rumors were getting floated because they had cap space, ignoring that they had cap space because they were deadbeats. Rangers were out because of Gaborik, Flyers were out because of Pronger the year before, among other things, Leafs were out because they spend all of their money on crap every year, Tallon fucked his team up beyond belief that offseason, etc...

Who is that FB status from? Some Joe or actually someone who is known to have inside info? It just seems like something I would not put anything into.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Who is that FB status from? Some Joe or actually someone who is known to have inside info? It just seems like something I would not put anything into.
    Some chick on facebook. Seriously. Who broke the stunning news that the Devils signed Ilya Kovalchuk two weeks before the signing. Even though no one could afford him, Dean Lombardi was cheap, and he was already on our cap roster the year before, meaning we could sign him when most others couldn't, this apparently was a stunning report that gives credibility to anything they say in the future.

I take it with a grain of salt, but holy **** GIC, calm down. rofl

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast