Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go? - Page 5

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Parise - Will he stay or will he go?

Meh, the interview wasn't anything out of the ordinary. People are looking into things way too much. If you go to round two or three with this team, I doubt he bolts.

As long as Lou doesn't lowball him, he will stay. But that is what I'm worried about.
    aka Tedenby21

Many, many Devils have said they'd like to play in front of a full building. Who wouldn't? I'd love to as well. One day, those will be full.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Many, many Devils have said they'd like to play in front of a full building. Who wouldn't? I'd love to as well. One day, those will be full.
    They will also be full and loud if they win. There was an interview Parise did where he mentioned that the team needs to give the fans something to cheer about.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    What kind of nutball sits through interviews to source out comments. I'm guessing he didn't actually say anything untrue, but this is just part of the build towards the inevitable.
    I`m not sure, but we should thank this "nutball" for the information. haha

Much ado bout nothin`? Definitely. One way or the other, it was very unprofessional. I`m disappoint.

------------------------------------

I`m not going to be mad at Lou. There`s not much he can do if his powers are limited and honestly, does anybody think this is his choice? Doubt it.

I`m not going to be mad at Parise either. It`s his life. But yeah, I`m going to break something if he decides to join the Rangers or the Flyers.
    Last edited by Getzo5; 02-12-2012 at 14:59.

Looks like it came from Devilsrule, I'm not totally surprised about that. And of course they take it as some kind of personal insult. Mutants.

Rangers probably can't afford him with Drury and Redden being on the summer cap, they'd probably have to trade Gaborik.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Looks like it came from Devilsrule, I'm not totally surprised about that. And of course they take it as some kind of personal insult. Mutants.
    That site still exists? ROFL.

Yeah, I don't think he would be able to go to the Rangers. They would have to really go after him and clear room for it. I also think he would possibly not go there out of respect. Hopefully Marty talks some sense into him.
    aka Tedenby21

What was so unprofessional exactly?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast