Confirmed With Link: Devils Aquire LW Alexei Ponikarovsky for a 4th and D Joe Sova - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Confirmed With Link: Devils Aquire LW Alexei Ponikarovsky for a 4th and D Joe Sova

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    As evident by his -15.

He's not scoring, he's not helping defensively and he doesn't have bottom six size. He'll be handy in the future. The AHL is gonna help.
    I'm aware. Most of that was from early in the season. Notice Clarkson's and Carter's +/- too. It didn't help playing with Janssen and Sestito or whoever he was playing with on the 4th line.
    aka Tedenby21

LOL I love reading the trade board and the immediate snap reactions. "Oh the Devils won this trade," "Carolina got a steal," etc. It's a minor trade, who freaking cares.

Yeah, it's a nothing trade. Now a trade we won......the Kovalchuk deal. Unless it costs us Parise.

This is a 2002 trade. They need more forwards, so whatever, but it doesn't address the team's biggest problem. Oh yeah, and they're broke, being this is the second time this year they've added salary, this time $1.5M prorated.

i was glad he scored. hopefully he can start putting up some points.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234