Confirmed With Link: Devils Aquire LW Alexei Ponikarovsky for a 4th and D Joe Sova - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed With Link: Devils Aquire LW Alexei Ponikarovsky for a 4th and D Joe Sova

Lou is a radical left winger.

Lou addressed it. That's what I'm happy about more then else. We still have Toronto's 4th, and Sova - who knows. This helps to address a huge need, though I still think another bottom 6 guy is needed.

That's all that matters to me.

I think losing Sova might be a mistake. He is comparable to Tim Gleason for me.

But whatever, if we can get Slater or someone of that ilk, it can work. Goose from BUF would be a gud fit too.

DeBoer wants size, someone that is a non-Tedenby. And probably pretty slow.

I think Bernier might be OK or Veilleux for line 4

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I think Bernier might be OK or Veilleux for line 4
    Agreed, also agreed with CFD`s point and CD`s pipe dream although as I said on HF, I wouldn`t overpay for him and I love Lubo as much as anybody if not more.

I think this is slightly concerning that Zajac won't be back as soon as we think. I don't really care about Teddy in the AHL but I hope he is back later in the season. Those goons on the 4th line won't get us anywhere in the playoffs; they get scored on and don't score.
    aka Tedenby21

Which is the same thing Tedenby does

Zajac, they haven't said a word on. I doubt he comes back at all.

Which would you rather have? Tedenby, Mills, Janssen, Zalewski, Boulton, etc.

Tedenby at least has the potential to score goals. If he isn't scoring at least he draws penalties. His defensive game has improved a lot this year too.
    aka Tedenby21

As evident by his -15.

He's not scoring, he's not helping defensively and he doesn't have bottom six size. He'll be handy in the future. The AHL is gonna help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast