GDT: Canadiens @ Devils 2/2/12 7pm ET - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GDT: Canadiens @ Devils 2/2/12 7pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Don't even get me started on last nights game. It was a game I wish Janssen was in the lineup for.
    The way I see it, the boarding was 3-1 in favor of the Habs. I just don't understand what the refs were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    The way I see it, the boarding was 3-1 in favor of the Habs. I just don't understand what the refs were doing.
    They were too busy giving the Habs rimjobs.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Kovalchuk fought Avery, so he must be dirty too. lol. Yeah, because that's the same thing as buttending someone or smashing them in the face with your stick, or lining them up from afar and boarding them. Dunno why it's so hard to admit the guy has a streak, and why that's a bad thing. I wish everyone played like that, that first period called for a bench clearing brawl, it was out of hand.
    A little sandpaper is good. Kovalchuk has played much better getting scrappy vs Ottawa in December. It is good for guys like that to get dirty every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Kovalchuk fought Avery, so he must be dirty too. lol. Yeah, because that's the same thing as buttending someone or smashing them in the face with your stick, or lining them up from afar and boarding them. Dunno why it's so hard to admit the guy has a streak, and why that's a bad thing. I wish everyone played like that, that first period called for a bench clearing brawl, it was out of hand.
    Yeah I think that the word "dirty" is what got them riled up. I totally see what you're saying. He plays with an edge to him. He learned that from the old Devils. The new Devils learned from a different hand I guess. But Elias has a definite mean streak in him.

nothin wrong with a little sandpaper in your game. i think henrique does a good job of providing that too.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314