I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 103

Page 103 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4279

Thread: I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    It only took you forever to join us here. What did you say about Zenith?

    You should drink with us before the game.

    That's right you'll make time for me

    I was actually just looking at that game earlier today. There is some career fair thing that selyar was telling me about that is that weekend and I was thinking about making the trip down for it. I'll definitely go to the game if I do. It's also college night so tickets will be cheap.
    There was that really stupid main board thread about our shootout wins started by a Rangers fan and of course Zenith was posting in it and didn't close it. So in our GDT I made a comment about how he prematurely closes every main board topic but leaves this one open to bash the Devils and then went on to mention how he stole from you and Ronnie Bass infracted me

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    im glad you already got infracted here and lost your avatar. serves you right. slacker.
    Is this abo?

  3. #1023
    If you want to be technical I don't know if he stole from me, the person that gave him a gift or from ofs that sent me a gift because he didn't. It's amazing how you can't call him out at all.
    aka Tedenby21

  4. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by pariseforpresident View Post
    Is this abo?
    The one and only lol. I'm thinking about force changing his name, but I like bort as well.

    What did Ronnie infract you for? HF became too chummy, so we're here, and we have swears.

  5. #1025
    Abuse of mods I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    If you want to be technical I don't know if he stole from me, the person that gave him a gift or from ofs that sent me a gift because he didn't. It's amazing how you can't call him out at all.
    He stole from someone and that is a fact. A 15 year old biased kid shouldn't have power. End of story

  6. #1026
    HF sucks. **** HF!!!! Boo yeah. Only one person here, ever, has got an infraction on this site, and his name is Dr. Doom and that's because he thought he could outsmart the smartest.

  7. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    HF sucks. **** HF!!!! Boo yeah. Only one person here, ever, has got an infraction on this site, and his name is Dr. Doom and that's because he thought he could outsmart the smartest.
    Need to hear this story.

  8. #1028
    Last I knew is that OFS was talking to Cowbell about what happened. I don't know what happened with that though.
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    Also, got a reply from Fischler about the internship opportunity with him. Just sent out a email back to him about my availability and whatnot.

    Cross your fingers for me, guys.
    I missed this...good luck. Sounds exciting.

  10. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    Need to hear this story.
    I can't remember what I did. I may have said he has a small *****.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 103 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 2165
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:57
  2. Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 21:47
  3. Replies: 2100
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 14:55
  4. Official Basketball Thread (NBA & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •