I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 428

Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418426427428
Results 4,271 to 4,279 of 4279

Thread: I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Mine are closed so it is very quiet to people around you. I specifically only looked at closed cans just so I could watch the Devils games on my iPad in the same room as my wife without having to hear her complain to me that the game was too loud.

    When I find I have too much money burning a hole in my pocket I plan to get a Lawton modified Denon AH-D7000..


    Not happening probably ever or at least anytime soon.
    Those look pretty sweet.

    When I have too much money burning a hole in my pocket, I'm going to get these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-...2946808&sr=8-1

    Ideally, by the time I have a real crazy amount burning a hole in my pocket, I'll get a system implanted into my head that simply transmits the music directly to my brain.. The future is going to be crazy with stuff like that

  2. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Damn it! I missed the delivery and got one of those stupid little "sorry we missed you " cards.
    Stop your whining...leave work immediately and drive to their depot to pick it up!
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  3. #4273
    I left work to meet them. I must have just missed them. It is the post office. Card says available for pickup after 10:00 am tomorrow.

  4. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i'm taking the mechanical engineering FE exam. so is it difficult to transfer it. i'm a little surprised i never heard about it.
    yeah i'm reading this first page

    http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/direng-t.pdf

    seems like it doesn't matter what state you FE in, you'll just need the law exam in whatever state you want to PE in

    and you're taking the mechanical test? not the general test? do you have a death wish?

  5. #4275
    That blows.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  6. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    yeah i'm reading this first page

    http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/direng-t.pdf

    seems like it doesn't matter what state you FE in, you'll just need the law exam in whatever state you want to PE in

    and you're taking the mechanical test? not the general test? do you have a death wish?
    i've actually heard that it is better to take the specific mechanical test.
    aka Tedenby21

  7. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i've actually heard that it is better to take the specific mechanical test.
    really? not the advice i got.

    avoid heat transfer, kinematics, vibrations, hvac on the afternoon exam, while only adding on simple circuits and some bio stuff? i'll take that any day.

  8. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    really? not the advice i got.

    avoid heat transfer, kinematics, vibrations, hvac on the afternoon exam, while only adding on simple circuits and some bio stuff? i'll take that any day.
    idk, i don't need to be adding on simple circuits and bio stuff. those aren't my "things"

    if i don't pass i'll take the general. all i've heard is that uvm has a passing rate of like 95% so i'm not too worried.
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    idk, i don't need to be adding on simple circuits and bio stuff. those aren't my "things"

    if i don't pass i'll take the general. all i've heard is that uvm has a passing rate of like 95% so i'm not too worried.
    heh, to each his own. i was happy to take the general test.

    and you'll pass just fine.

    however i think TCNJ's pass rate is like 99% though. but maybe that's cause they tell all the MechE's to take the general test

Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418426427428

Similar Threads

  1. The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 2165
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:57
  2. Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 21:47
  3. Replies: 2100
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 14:55
  4. Official Basketball Thread (NBA & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •