I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread) - Page 5

Page 5 of 428 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4279

Thread: I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    What's a kilometer? Since your country touches 'Merica we expect you to speak like one...you can keep your fuel prices though .
    Pft, the whole world except your goofy cuntry is going by KM. Live with it.

    Also, on the conversion, 5095 mi, came with 32 mi on it. That's in just three months or so.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Pft, the whole world except your goofy cuntry is going by KM. Live with it.

    Also, on the conversion, 5095 mi, came with 32 mi on it. That's in just three months or so.
    I am the great destroyer of vehicles. I average ~25K miles a year. My job just eats them alive.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    I am the great destroyer of vehicles. I average ~25K miles a year. My job just eats them alive.
    yeah, mine is close to that average on a prorated scale. Between work, the gym, hockey games and trips to Buffalo for NJ games, it adds up.

  4. #44
    So we booked our "big" family vacation for this year. We are taking a week long cruise out of NYC down to Florida and the Caribbean. 3 more months till we go and I can't wait. It is only February and I am burnt out at work already...not a good sign for the year to come.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    So we booked our "big" family vacation for this year. We are taking a week long cruise out of NYC down to Florida and the Caribbean. 3 more months till we go and I can't wait. It is only February and I am burnt out at work already...not a good sign for the year to come.
    Cool! What are your ports of call?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    You and my wife would get along famously!
    haha sounds good!

    my car is an '08. it came with 8 miles on it. i drive ~100 miles a day 5 days a week.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Cool! What are your ports of call?
    Usually my calls are 1-900's.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Usually my calls are 1-900's.
    You can send me 10 bucks and I'll pm dirty messages to you.

  9. #49
    It's a better rate than those 900's

  10. #50
    decent numbers. let's win me some money!

    Pats - Giants
    9 - 0 $5 box
    5 - 4 $5 box
    5 - 5 $10 box
    0 - 6 $20 box

Page 5 of 428 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 2165
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:57
  2. Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 21:47
  3. Replies: 2100
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 14:55
  4. Official Basketball Thread (NBA & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •