GDT: New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers - 2/7/12 7pm ET MSG+2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers - 2/7/12 7pm ET MSG+2

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    No way we win tonight. This is gonna be ugly. Rangers want revenge and we get the Lundqvist.
    Tonight we find out who the Devils are and what they are made of. Our little winning streak has come against teams after the ASG haze.

I am not pleased to see Carter out and Cam in...not a good trade.
    Last edited by vonbonds; 02-07-2012 at 09:37.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

This could be the biggest game of the season. They win and there is a great chance they make the playoffs. They lose and they will spend the rest of the season battling for those last spots.
    aka Tedenby21

Win tonight and you start thinking about catching the Rangers for the top spot.

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Win tonight and you start thinking about catching the Rangers for the top spot.
    yes.

I'd love a win tonight. Would love it. But the Garden, the Lundqvist, the four game winning streak with improbable wins. I just don't like our odds tonight. I hope to God I'm wrong. But, I'm not feelin' it at all.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game, actually. I believe.

You sound like an Olympics commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I'd love a win tonight. Would love it. But the Garden, the Lundqvist, the four game winning streak with improbable wins. I just don't like our odds tonight. I hope to God I'm wrong. But, I'm not feelin' it at all.
    We have to win this game and these types of games if we are really going to be buyers at the deadline. Either we start competing with the top teams soon and win more often than not to justify the trading of assets for a genuine PMD for a cup run or we plod into the playoffs as is with maybe a bottom 6 addition.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

i'm going to the gym tonight before the game and will make my sacrifice to the fitness (and attractiveness) gods and then fully expect to see a hard fought devils win when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    We have to win this game and these types of games if we are really going to be buyers at the deadline. Either we start competing with the top teams soon and win more often than not to justify the trading of assets for a genuine PMD for a cup run or we plod into the playoffs as is with maybe a bottom 6 addition.
    I guess we'll see. Both teams have had plenty or rest since their Sunday afternoon affairs. I want a win. Still, seems like a trap game. And if they win this one, they'll surely lose to St. Louis on Thursday, I mean, that game is out of conference, they don't really have incentive other than, you know making the playoffs, and they want to bury Arnott and Langenbrunner.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast