ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays

need to keep this thread alive with pownage goals

i love the call on this one so much

Almo.

When he became a Devils, I **** my pants, both times.

I remember I was on ICQ when the Devils made that trade. It was before AIM and MSN became popular. Anyway, this one douche, Kevin Faulds, he tried to bully me at school, I never was intimidated though. Anyway, I created an acct with the username Kryzsyzstof Oliwa at the time, and added him, don't know why he thought he was special enough that Oliwa would have add him.

Anyway, I'm talkin' and then he goes, hey, you guys just acquired Mogilny for Morrison and Pederson. At the time, I thought to myself, wow. What a gyp. Mogo ain't been good since naught six.

I also remember the day we traded for Gilmour, I got a call from a buddy, and he said the Devils acquired Gilmour. Of course, seeing a lot of him in Toronto pre-Centre Ice, I was a fan, so I was happy about the trade, but immediately, I ask, for who? And he says some guy named Steve Sullivan, Jason Smith and Alyn McCauley. As soon as he said that, I said the price was very steep. If Gilmour nets you a gain like that, you know you're trading for a special player. Shame he couldn't stay with us even in the 2000 run to get another Cup.

I think I might have been masturbating when I found out about the Arnott trade from Edmonton. I think I jerked it harder when I heard we got him.
    Last edited by Devilsfanatic; 02-19-2012 at 13:50.

I'll play along...

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    Almo.

When he became a Devils, I **** my pants, both times.
    this. he was my first hockey jersey and my first fav player(heck he still IS my fav player) when i started playing hockey in 91 or 92 or whatever. when i saw that trade scroll across the bottom of the espn ticker....i came. i even think i cried. im so happy he not only won a cup, but did it with the devils. just thinking about it, i came again.4

I came. One of my favorite D in the league. Great stuff. Man I miss Scotty.

Notice how most of them are all in the same part of the ice and they develop the same way. You would think players would catch on by now.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Notice how most of them are all in the same part of the ice and they develop the same way. You would think players would catch on by now.
    Nearly impossible. You almost HAVE to go through those areas. The speed when he closes on is fascinating.

I`m sure Datsyuk would somehow avoid the hit but it`s irrelevant since they play together. haha

Korn Wallace is a beast

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast