ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays

A lot of leaving his feet.

The one where he kills havlat is insane. Havlats just lying there dead as **** on the ice and there's skates going by him because they're still fighting for the puck

Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    A lot of leaving his feet.
    See, this is what I don`t like. "but he left his feet"

It`s also about how you make a hit. 90% of those is a clean back/shoulder to shoulder/chest. By jumping one inch higher he sometimes actually helps it to be clean.

Not to mention it`s all about the motion. He`s what? 190lbs? If you`re not built like a tank, speeding up and turning, of course you`re going to leave your feet. That`s physics. Every hit is different although they do look the same from a distance. The only questionable for me is #1, hit on Havlat. Both Havlat being that low and Kronwall going right at him and jumping made it look really bad.
    Last edited by Getzo5; 02-20-2012 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    The one where he kills havlat is insane. Havlats just lying there dead as **** on the ice and there's skates going by him because they're still fighting for the puck

Thanks for the reminder. #sploosh2

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    See, this is what I don`t like. "but he left his feet"

It`s also about how you make a hit. 90% of those is a clean back/shoulder to shoulder/chest. By jumping one inch higher he sometimes actually helps it to be clean.

Not to mention it`s all about the motion. He`s what? 190lbs? If you`re not built like a tank, speeding up and turning, of course you`re going to leave your feet. That`s physics. Every hit is different although they do look the same from a distance. The only questionable for me is #1, hit on Havlat. Both Havlat being that low and Kronwall going right at him and jumping made it look really bad.
    Don't get me wrong. I love Kronwall and his physical game. His hits are something to behold. The majority of the time, I don't find his hits dirty or illegal. It's just a few of those where he is literally propelling himself through the air to make contact with the players head.

By and large though, I think he is one of the better and cleaner hitters in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post

Thanks for the reminder. #sploosh2
    hahaha open that video and keep hitting 1

I figured this would be the best place for this. We are in it a little, some good moments and some bad ones.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    hahaha open that video and keep hitting 1
    huuuuuuulllllll

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast