ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: ITT: your favorite non-Devils plays

                  
   
   
   
  1. #41

  2. #42
    after watching that goal like 5 times, I still don't know where the puck goes...he didnt drag it under miller did he?

  3. #43
    He banked it off of Miller's right pad, took it again, toe dragged, slam dunk into the empty net.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    He banked it off of Miller's right pad, took it again, toe dragged, slam dunk into the empty net.
    holy ****

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    after watching that goal like 5 times, I still don't know where the puck goes...he didnt drag it under miller did he?
    The last replay is the clearest indication of what doc e was saying.

  6. #46

  7. #47
    Ov's like.. strome.. let me show you how its really done


  8. #48

    watch this one.. fuckin snipe of the year
    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...vid=nhl-search
    Last edited by Lord Ned Stark; 03-19-2012 at 02:33.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    Ov's like.. strome.. let me show you how its really done

    That is simply amazing! LOL
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  10. #50

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •