GDT: Kitty Cats vs Los Diablos - 1:00 PM (2/11) - Page 3

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Kitty Cats vs Los Diablos - 1:00 PM (2/11)

They brought it back.

Again Chico is wrong, the SE winner as of now would still make the playoffs without the guarantee for division winner. They would be the 8th seed. If the second place team in the division is 9th that means the 1st place team has to be in the top-8.

Meh. I'd like to see them abolish the division winner scenario. It really is garbage.

Jesus shut up about how the Panthers suck. Doc wouldn't rag on the other team like this, or let Chico do it.
    "Because ten billion years time is so fragile, so ephemeral; it arouses a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"

What are these two dolts going on about incoherently?
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Meh. I'd like to see them abolish the division winner scenario. It really is garbage.
    Then what would be the point of having divisions under the current format? You have to give winning the division some meaning. Just giving them a playoff spot is nothing given a division winner has never been a team that would have fallen on the outside otherwise (and won't be this year as 9th and 10th right now are also SE teams).

Of course if realignment ultimately happens at some point then that situation is gone.

Pete's gotta put Greene and Fayne out against their top line. Sal and Volch are too slow.
    I came in peace.

Panthers are gonna end up winning 8-1 or something because of how much these idiots are saying they suck.
    "Because ten billion years time is so fragile, so ephemeral; it arouses a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseenHand View Post
    Jesus shut up about how the Panthers suck. Doc wouldn't rag on the other team like this, or let Chico do it.
    Seriously it is an awful performance by Chico today. He is going on and on about the shot differential when Florida is clearly controlling the game at that point. And he doesn't have the playoff situation factually correct.

And this is a shitty period by the Devils despite the goal.

Great puck movement.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast