GDT: Ducks@Devils, Feb. 17, 19.00 - Page 17

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: GDT: Ducks@Devils, Feb. 17, 19.00

Sheldon Brookbank...
    "Because ten billion years time is so fragile, so ephemeral; it arouses a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"

The forum on the HF main board talking about getting rid of the shootout and how the Devils success in the SO being unfair is fucking hilarious.

It was started by a RANGERS fan.

They should raise a fucking banner to honor the shootout.

I am enjoying how a sub .500 NBA team is getting treated like a team of destiny and getting all the back page press however. The Rangers are such an afterthought in the city, probably why most of their fans find it necessary to critique Devils fan "passion".

Sorry that you have not had a back page on a NYC newspaper since JOHN MADDEN had a hattrick on you in the 2006 playoffs.
    Last edited by ILikeItVeryMuch; 02-18-2012 at 06:22.

I dunno what I'm missing, maybe there's something you could see from the far side of the rink, but Getzlaf is a moron. Tap in, let's kick the puck into the net. Watch that decide their fate for the season.

As for the actual game, they got rolled for 80% of the game, Marty was great. Not much else to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    Not sure how evident it was on TV, but the ice was HORRIBLE tonight

On both teams, guys went to pass the puck and instead of it sliding along with them, it just stopped and wound up behind the blade or in a bad position on the stick to pass
    It was pretty evident on TV too.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    I dunno what I'm missing, maybe there's something you could see from the far side of the rink, but Getzlaf is a moron. Tap in, let's kick the puck into the net. Watch that decide their fate for the season.

As for the actual game, they got rolled for 80% of the game, Marty was great. Not much else to that.
    Volchenkov`s stick iirc but I need to doublecheck.

Yeah, he was tied up a bit, just watched. Still really weak although I guess he could have just gotten unlucky on the followthrough

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Yeah, he was tied up a bit, just watched. Still really weak although I guess he could have just gotten unlucky on the followthrough
    his real issue was that he jabbed at the puck with his skate. He didn't have to do that. He could have left his foot where it was and it would have still went in and it would have counted.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Nice. I asked Nick P to come here so we get his wonderful toys as well.

Thanks Nick!

Also, it says Stevens night, Feb 3rd 03 in the graphic, well, lol. It would have been 06. Stevens was still playing in 03 on his way to Cup # 03
    Last edited by Devilsfanatic; 02-18-2012 at 10:12.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617