Travis Zajac thread bitches - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Travis Zajac thread bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    theoretically speaking, if it had to happen, would you want zajac to center parise or kovi
    Right now I think you have to stay with Henrique centering both until it is broken. With Elias, Zajac is now the 3rd line center. I love this center depth that we got from nowhere.
    aka Tedenby21

Kovy. Let Zacharias have his Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Right now I think you have to stay with Henrique centering both until it is broken. With Elias, Zajac is now the 3rd line center. I love this center depth that we got from nowhere.
    Honestly, I'm happy with Zubrus centring the Devils' current "third line" with Pokohonsky and Bernier. I might consider moving Elias back to the left and having either Clarkson or Sykora on the RW. Leaving a 4th line consisting of three of Sykora/Clarkson, Josefson, Carter, Boulton, Palmieri, Janssen, etc.

Elias has expressed how he likes playing center and actually feels more comfortable there now.
    aka Tedenby21

This is not a Team News thread, is it? Ah, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Elias has expressed how he likes playing center and actually feels more comfortable there now.
    He has to start winning faceoffs. NOW!

That's all nice and well, but if I'm the coach and I like the big bodies on the "momentum line", my choices are either move Elias over or play Zajac on the 4th line.

I'd think that Zajac is a waste on the 4th line and that Patty is a team player and will do as he's told. Done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post

Exactly, without it, forget playing C, Patty. Travis isn't bad at it at all.

i'd want zombie zajac centering the 4th line. he'd obviously be far too slow to keep up against the opposition's 1st line

As of the remainder of this season I don't see Zajac anywhere higher than the 3rd line. He just won't be up to speed and he won't have enough strength. Personally I think him playing on the 4th line will give us a lot more balance and make us a more dangerous team.

We can worry about everything else next season. Maybe we don't bring Sykora back and we have Zajac center Elias and someone else.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post

All our centers need to start winning faceoffs, NOW!

Zubrus is worse the Elias at them. Henrique is still below 50% and Josefson in the Elias/Zubrus territory. Zajac coming back with be a huge boost in the faceoff department.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast