GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12 - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12

We were standing there watching like a bunch of assholes. They told us to move on. He was ok? Looked conscious but reeeealy fucked up. Anyway after that game I don't think that there is a devils fan that should not be high on henrique. He's amazing.

another thing. i think its pretty evident that we need zajac back as a 2nd line center. our offensive zone faceoffs were really what killed us that game. im thinking elias should play on his wing

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Where did he fall?
    he fell off the main escalator.. not sure how far though.. not the escalator that u first take to get into the arena the 2nd one

The face-offs were atrocious. Whenever they went on the powerplay, they lost the draw immediately. That's why I'd like to pick up one 4th liner with speed and faceoff ability if at all possible. It's too bad we couldn't get David Steckel or something.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsfanatic View Post
    the face-offs were atrocious. Whenever they went on the powerplay, they lost the draw immediately. That's why i'd like to pick up one 4th liner with speed and faceoff ability if at all possible. It's too bad we couldn't get david steckel or something.
    surely you jest

Yeah, they're awful at faceoffs. It doesn't help when it seems like Clarkson takes more than half of the important faceoffs up a man. lol.

Pete does a good job getting them to play but does some whacky things. STARTING a shift against Sedins and Burrows with the fourth line was not one of his high points. This would be bad but forgiveable on the road, not so great at home.

Yeah, I was pretty bewildered when they put Clarkson on the dot with 12 seconds left, but then realized that they don't really have anyone else.

For this case, Zajac get back soon
    I came in peace.

Elias is completely useless in the faceoff dot, but he plays the position as a whole quite well.

My God, though. It seems every time I make note of him taking a faceoff, he loses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    Elias is completely useless in the faceoff dot, but he plays the position as a whole quite well.

My God, though. It seems every time I make note of him taking a faceoff, he loses it.
    Yeah him and zubrus just need to not take faceoffs anymore. They are brutal.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

After the accident they weren't letting people use the stairs as well.

They forced people into elevators. I just do not get the people who work at our arena.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415