Zidlicky to Devils (Done Deal) - Page 11

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Zidlicky to Devils (Done Deal)

The Canadian media talking about the Devils? I think I'll pass.
    I came in peace.

wingman posted this on hf, figured i'd share

Ken Daneyko ‏@KenDaneykoMSG
    @jimmytheice But I will say this again they gave up nothing that was part of Devils future except draft picks,!

Palmieri gets is from both Dano and DeBoer.
    aka Tedenby21

I wish Bobby was on msg for broadcasts
    aka Tedenby21

It's a good podcast to listen to. Listened to the whole thing before.
    I came in peace.

The guy talking that isn't Holik rambles too much for my liking. He loves hearing his voice. Let Herf talk more.

It took him two minutes to get his opinion out and get Herf the question from the time it started. He's stumbling, trying to figure out his thoughts, and the question and blah blah fucking blah. Shut the **** up, fucky. I should try and ask Holik if he wants someone else to do it. Bobby, the Devils make a trade for Zidlicky, they got rid of pieces that I don't really think matter to the Devils. What are your thoughts on the deal? 15 seconds max. Not two minutes, for fucks sake.

Hopefully they gave Nick a minder, because god knows he ain't getting to Minnesota by himself.

He's basically a more sound (I mean Clarktard can't even read a drop pass), far less talented, dumber David Clarkson. But he doesn't punch people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    I'm not sure how twitter works, but if you could somehow privately get in touch with Dano about working on something similar (a blog/podcast website) that would be pretty cool and I think it would be something he could be interested in

The fact that you are a PBP guy I think would certainly give you some credibilty to Dano and that you aren't some hack
    He works with Talking Red Hockey, and I'll be in on their podcasts soon. But I suppose I could always give it a shot, I'd have to tweet him that I have a proposition, but that sounds dirty and he responds to my tweets with frequency.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast