Zidlicky to Devils (Done Deal) - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zidlicky to Devils (Done Deal)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    All in all though, I'm not going to miss any of the guys going to Minnesota, and Zidlicky has 40+ point potential. And we still have a 2nd.

Really can't lose here IMO.
    True. If Zid plays like we know he can then I'll forget about everything we've given up. Make it happen Zidlicky, ease my mind!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Yeah, I agree. We got quality for quantity.

I think the big part is he will be happy in NJ. We just picked up that offensive d-man we've needed and he is signed for next year. Lou knows this may be the year to make that big push in the playoffs and he did what he had to do.
    aka Tedenby21

Oh and someone please tell Cangi how to pronounce Zidlicky or I`m going to lose my mind soon.
    Last edited by Getzo5; 02-24-2012 at 18:04.

Zidlicky has only worn #3.

Probably gets Foster's #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    Zidlicki is better than Foster, but he's not great. He's more of what we already have (2nd pairing type d-men).
    Palmieri isn't great but he's going to be a NHL player.
    Veilleux was/is an NHLer, even if he is borderline.
    The second is a lot
    and potentially a pick in 2013 as well.

All for a guy that wasn't happy in Minny.
    We aren't a Zidlicky away...what a crock of fucking ****. Lou is old and delirious now...sorry, just how I feel.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice
    Lamoriello: “We had an opportunity to get an experienced right shot, puck-moving defensemen, who can also quarterback a power play."

Lamoriello: “We felt it was something we wanted to do and none of them (the players traded) are really playing regularly at this point."

Lamoriello said the team has "every hope" that Tallinder (blood clot in leg) will play this season, but didn't sound convincing.

Lamoriello said Jacques Lemaire, who coached Zidlicky in Minn, and Dave Barr, a Wild assistant last season, were consulted before trade.

Elias and Sykora -- good friends with Zidlicky -- were not.

Lamoriello wouldn't say if he was done trading before Monday's deadline. "You never know. If you can make the team better, you do."

Lamoriello said "in our opinion" Zidlicky is a top two defenseman he tried to get him when Nashville traded him to Minnesota.
    aka Tedenby21

I like the deal very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Lamoriello: “We had an opportunity to get an experienced right shot, puck-moving defensemen, who can also quarterback a power play."

Lamoriello: “We felt it was something we wanted to do and none of them (the players traded) are really playing regularly at this point."

Lamoriello said the team has "every hope" that Tallinder (blood clot in leg) will play this season, but didn't sound convincing.

Lamoriello said Jacques Lemaire, who coached Zidlicky in Minn, and Dave Barr, a Wild assistant last season, were consulted before trade.

Elias and Sykora -- good friends with Zidlicky -- were not.

Lamoriello wouldn't say if he was done trading before Monday's deadline. "You never know. If you can make the team better, you do."

Lamoriello said "in our opinion" Zidlicky is a top two defenseman he tried to get him when Nashville traded him to Minnesota.
    Say what one wants about Tallinder, but that is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Say what one wants about Tallinder, but that is not good.
    Blood clots aren't anything to take lightly. I am not worried about his hockey left this year but rather hoping he doesn't run into any complications.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast