GDT: 3/1/12 Evils At Ruins 7:00 o'clocko PM - Page 11

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: 3/1/12 Evils At Ruins 7:00 o'clocko PM

ryan carter

KING OF THE OFFENSIVE ZONE PENALTY!

Well, that could be a backbreaker. 4th line penalty behind the play where Thomas had put himself in danger

Here comes 3-0, reaction penalty when we are down by 2. Thanks gamechanger

LOL sykora got to the puck and thomas was way out of the goal

of course, penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Boston's been lucky too. This is how they play, I dunno what team you guys were watching this year, they don't play defense. Goalies have to constantly bail them out. And Boston is coming at them hard.
    I'm not saying they aren't. Their defense bails out their goalie too. But the thing is they support each other and we don't. Our defensive zone coverage all year has been horrible.
    aka Tedenby21

Considering we play like scared children in Washington, get ready for 0-5 going into an Islanders team who treats Devils matchups like Game 7 of the finals

It just keeps getting worse ....

If Ranger fans think their team is in the same class as the Bruins they're delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I'm not saying they aren't. Their defense bails out their goalie too. But the thing is they support each other and we don't. Our defensive zone coverage all year has been horrible.
    Like I said above, this isn't something new, it's how they play. I'm more comfortable watching this than I was the other night, where the Rangers didn't even allow a hockey game to develop.

It is so easy for the Bruins to get wiiiiiiide open on the rush.

The Devils on the rush is like trying to put a square peg in a round hole

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    It just keeps getting worse ....

If Ranger fans think their team is in the same class as the Bruins they're delusional.
    The Bruins have been better than the Rags all season. If the Bruins didn't start off so bad they would be in 1st easily.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast