GDT: 3/1/12 Evils At Ruins 7:00 o'clocko PM - Page 3

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: 3/1/12 Evils At Ruins 7:00 o'clocko PM

I hope volch murders seguin

"I felt like it was the same kind of situation I got into after my injuries in New Jersey. I didn't feel I got a chance to do what I wanted to. This is a bit surreal. I think the things I've done in the past is one of the reasons (the Bruins) brought me in."

What a fucking ***. He just keeps making excuses for his own failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    "I felt like it was the same kind of situation I got into after my injuries in New Jersey. I didn't feel I got a chance to do what I wanted to. This is a bit surreal. I think the things I've done in the past is one of the reasons (the Bruins) brought me in."

What a fucking ***. He just keeps making excuses for his own failures.
    There is some truth to what he says. He never did get put into a position to succeed in Jersey and certainly not on Long Island. I think his play in the second half of last year when he got top 6 minutes showed a lot.

I don't know, I'm a Rolston fan so I'll just let you all hate in peace.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    There is some truth to what he says. He never did get put into a position to succeed in Jersey and certainly not on Long Island. I think his play in the second half of last year when he got top 6 minutes showed a lot.

I don't know, I'm a Rolston fan so I'll just let you all hate in peace.
    I like Brian Rolston too. But you earn your opportunities. Nothing is ever handed to you on a platter in this league, unless, your name is Nick Palmieri, in which case, top six forward slots and second star of the game honors are just given away like candy.

Devils captain Zach Parise said he spent some time with ex-Devils Mike Mottau and Brian Rolston last night.

why is he always hanging out with former teammates, instead of current ones? Going to leave, I'm sure of it.

I like Brian Rolston too. But you earn your opportunities. Nothing is ever handed to you on a platter in this league, unless, your name is Nick Palmieri, in which case, top six forward slots and second star of the game honors are just given away like candy.
    A lot of players have everything just handed to them. As I said there is some truth to what he said.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Devils captain Zach Parise said he spent some time with ex-Devils Mike Mottau and Brian Rolston last night.

why is he always hanging out with former teammates, instead of current ones? Going to leave, I'm sure of it.
    Cause his only friend left on the team has spent most of the year up in Winnipeg.

“They’re back there and my boys are still following the Devils,” he said. “Nothing has changed a whole lot. Just another city, another new uniform for the kids. They’re huge hockey fans. They’re star struck by guys we have in our dressing room, just like they were in New Jersey. So, they’re excited to come here. It’s all right.”

Good kids.

Can't the Devils just bring him back next season as a team mascot or something. Just let him do interviews and wink at the camera. Maybe he could replacey Deb.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast