GDT Pittsburgh @ New Jersey, 13.00 Saturday March 17 - Page 10

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 104

Thread: GDT Pittsburgh @ New Jersey, 13.00 Saturday March 17

                  
   
   
   
  1. #91
    I'm not talking about one game here or there, that I get. But we've looked like **** on a shingle for a week straight now. And this isn't the first time we've done this.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    I'm not talking about one game here or there, that I get. But we've looked like **** on a shingle for a week straight now. And this isn't the first time we've done this.
    Their record right now is perfectly fine for this month for the # of games they've played (10 in 17) and the schedule remaining. They should be scoring more, but **** happens. Game before they were perfectly fine offensively and hung with a team that can outskate them (until the Avs got tired in the 3rd), but they couldn't get anything by Jiggy, who played well.

    I think there's just kind of a mass hysteria going on. I think if I posted their trends and their record this month over there in a 10 in 17, people would be floored.

    Don't understand the mass hysteria anyway to begin with, because they're not good enough to warrant it in the first place.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    I'm not talking about one game here or there, that I get. But we've looked like **** on a shingle for a week straight now. And this isn't the first time we've done this.
    Were you at the game with the little guy today? I was trying to see if I could spot you in 229.
    aka Tedenby21

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Their record right now is perfectly fine for this month for the # of games they've played (10 in 17) and the schedule remaining. They should be scoring more, but **** happens. Game before they were perfectly fine offensively and hung with a team that can outskate them (until the Avs got tired in the 3rd), but they couldn't get anything by Jiggy, who played well.

    I think there's just kind of a mass hysteria going on. I think if I posted their trends and their record this month over there in a 10 in 17, people would be floored.

    Don't understand the mass hysteria anyway to begin with, because they're not good enough to warrant it in the first place.
    I'm sure there's insane hysteria going on and yeah it's gonna be stupid. I just don't like the trends I've seen in the last week or so. Overskating pucks, not winning battles and worse - not shooting the puck - the shot numbers down are for a reason, they pass pass pass and then when they shoot - oh theres a guy waiting to block it. I'm glad this is happening now b/c there's sufficient time to correct it. However that should've been fixed by now.

    A big win in the Gahden on Monday will do wonders.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Were you at the game with the little guy today? I was trying to see if I could spot you in 229.
    We were, but we were only in our seats for the 1st and 3rd, we go down to the goal bar for the second - better food and it's so much easier to feed him at one of those hi-top tables than in our seats.

    Here's a vid I took of the intro, and the little guy's awesome reaction to Yanni and Catch Fire - proud poppa right here:


  5. #95
    He's very cute but get him earplugs for god's sake! Those little ears can't take that.

    EDIT: Haha, now I saw the protection the second time. Great work, dude.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    We were, but we were only in our seats for the 1st and 3rd, we go down to the goal bar for the second - better food and it's so much easier to feed him at one of those hi-top tables than in our seats.

    Here's a vid I took of the intro, and the little guy's awesome reaction to Yanni and Catch Fire - proud poppa right here:

    That's awesome. He is cute as hell. I was just looking for the baby in the section
    aka Tedenby21

  7. #97
    Haha yeah we have the shooting range headphones for him. We literally just got to our seats when Yanni hit, Sue who sits behind us who was holding him, first words,not hi, hey good to see you "OMG Can I hold him!!" So got the camera going then got the big *** headphones on him. He loves going to the games, it's great, he just looks on in complete awe of what's going on below, doesn't follow the puck obviously but you see his eyes tracking players around.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    Haha yeah we have the shooting range headphones for him. We literally just got to our seats when Yanni hit, Sue who sits behind us who was holding him, first words,not hi, hey good to see you "OMG Can I hold him!!" So got the camera going then got the big *** headphones on him. He loves going to the games, it's great, he just looks on in complete awe of what's going on below, doesn't follow the puck obviously but you see his eyes tracking players around.
    babies/infants have that affect on people. i remember my baby cousin was the most popular person at my family christmas party.

    get that kid on the ice!
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    babies/infants have that affect on people. i remember my baby cousin was the most popular person at my family christmas party.

    get that kid on the ice!
    Oh yeah he's the biggest superstar in every room, which is nice b/c he's getting heavy!

    And he can't even crawl yet but soon as he starts standing up, boom skates.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    Oh yeah he's the biggest superstar in every room, which is nice b/c he's getting heavy!

    And he can't even crawl yet but soon as he starts standing up, boom skates.
    Get those double blade skates for him. They might be hard to find but they are great for getting little kids used to the ice. Then once they have the strength to stand on their own you can throw regular skates on him.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Ottawa Senators - 3 PM (4/7)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 18:53
  2. GDT: Devils @ Islanders, March 10, 19.00
    By VaxjoDevil in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 15:07
  3. GDT Tampa Bay @ New Jersey, Feb. 26, 13.00
    By VaxjoDevil in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 19:41
  4. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres - 7 PM (1/24)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:31
  5. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 3 PM (12/31)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 09:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •