GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition? - Page 11

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    so this is all your fault...
    Probably. But I don't know what has happened. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    I`m listening.

Define soon.
    offseason like I said already. I'm not going to sit here and convince you. Its not what I do. I respect what you think and thats that. We'll see if anyone gets moved this offseason or whatever. I really don't care either way unless one of them is getting traded to Columbus.
    Last edited by devilzrule27; 03-23-2012 at 17:40.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Probably. But I don't know what has happened. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago.
    We have been dominating them and in classic fashion the Leafs scored 2 quick goals to go up 2-0.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    offseason like I said already. I'm not going to sit here and convince you. Its not what I do. I respect what you think and thats that. We'll see if anyone gets moved this offseason or whatever.
    Why not? It`s all about arguments. I want to hear them. I have no problem to change my opinion.

That`s like saying "Tedenby is a bust" and not wanting to talk about it. Whatever happens happens, but that`s future, we`re talking present.

They out shot them 18-2 in the first period and came away with 0 goals. A mediocre 2nd after Boulton's line couldn't get the puck out on a shift.mLeafs then score two quick goals before Josefson scored. The PP has been beyond dreadful and a killer at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Why not? It`s all about arguments. I want to hear them. I have no problem to change my opinion.
    I rarely argue/debate on the internet its an incredible waste of time to me.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

We have been dominating them and in classic fashion the Leafs scored 2 quick goals to go up 2-0.
    No need to worry, we have this one all the way....

Btw, Josefson is the best young player on the team

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I rarely argue/debate on the internet.
    With idiots? Understood, neither do I. But we`re not on HF anymore.

No need to worry, we have this one all the way....

Btw, Josefson is the best young player on the team
    So you're telling me that he has enchanted you with his beauty
    aka Tedenby21

Define dominate. We have had some nice possession but as someone said earlier it it is all to the outside until Yayo potted his goal.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast