GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition? - Page 13

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition?

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    Not a good sign with Zajac's return looming.

When DeBoer has looked to generate offense in the past he's always dropped Henrique.
    He hasn't scored a goal in something like 18 games while playing with Parise and Kovalchuk.
    aka Tedenby21

Not a good sign with Zajac's return looming.

When DeBoer has looked to generate offense in the past he's always dropped Henrique.
    He's a rookie and there's no where to go but down from the top line.
    I came in peace.

Kovy trying to do too much again, means we're gonna lose and he's going to be a reason.

Sure...Im just saying when DeBoer is looking for some more scoring he has moved Elias up and Henrique out more than a few times this season. When Zajac become another option it'll be tough for him to stay in the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Kovy trying to do too much again, means we're gonna lose and he's going to be a reason.
    really he's going to be the reason, not the lackluster effort from everyone else?
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Sure...Im just saying when DeBoer is looking for some more scoring he has moved Elias up and Henrique out more than a few times this season. When Zajac become another option it'll be tough for him to stay in the top 6.
    oh well
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Speak for yourself Chico, I'm not looking forward to that game.
    I came in peace.

I don't know how true this is until Zajac is back in form. It's going to take him some time to get used to the game speed. I see no problem with this because you can just throw Henrique on a wing or on the 3rd line as center if Zajac is ready for a top 6 role.
    aka Tedenby21

Steckel of all people and Kovy, as usual.

We need a Zach attack and soon!
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast