GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition? - Page 20

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: GDT 3/23 Dovals at Lerfs: Return of Trav edition?

Buffalo humilated him one time, they sent three random guys on him and all of them beat him badly. Funny that Reimer got the game winning stop just by dumb luck and didn't even know he got it.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Buffalo humilated him one time, they sent three random guys on him and all of them beat him badly. Funny that Reimer got the game winning stop just by dumb luck and didn't even know he got it.
    Gerbe had the game winner, I remember that.

Not sure who the other two guys were, but he`s not a random guy, he`s pretty good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Gerbe had the game winner, I remember that.

Not sure who the other two guys were, but he`s not a random guy, he`s pretty good at it.
    Well, it was like 2 years ago, so Gerbe was kind of random. It wasn't say like, Vanek, Pominville, etc....

But yeah, he got owned that night and tonight. You knew he was screwed with Khadri unless Khadri missed. This was not the high point of shootout goaltending. The one save hits the guy in the side of his leg pad when he froze up like a deer in headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Well, it was like 2 years ago, so Gerbe was kind of random. It wasn't say like, Vanek, Pominville, etc....

But yeah, he got owned that night and tonight. You knew he was screwed with Khadri unless Khadri missed. This was not the high point of shootout goaltending. The one save hits the guy in the side of his leg pad when he froze up like a deer in headlights.
    Couldn`t have said it better myself.

6th spot feels pretty safe by now. Only horserace to watch concerning us now is Boston or Florida for 2nd. That could determine our chances for a second round. Damn good thing Florida choked away 3 of their last 4 points.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    6th spot feels pretty safe by now. Only horserace to watch concerning us now is Boston or Florida for 2nd. That could determine our chances for a second round. Damn good thing Florida choked away 3 of their last 4 points.
    having zajac back is going to give this team a well needed kick in the ***.
    are you at all worried that hes going to be timid going into the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Couldn`t have said it better myself.
    I was thinking of a way to describe Reimer's shootout performance. Marty tried and failed... Reimer, on the other hand, was Danis-like.

I swear he bailed out on Parise's shot, but maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    having zajac back is going to give this team a well needed kick in the ***.
    are you at all worried that hes going to be timid going into the playoffs?
    He won't be timid, it is the playoffs which is nothing but intensity. If he isn't playing well then PDB has to figure that out.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I can't be mad at all about last night's game. They were swarming and getting pucks to the net. There really wasn't anything to point at and say "that's why we lost". We didn't capitalize first so we had to come back and we did.

I'm worried what is going to happen in Pittsburgh, but they are beating up on the whole league right now.
    aka Tedenby21

The only troubling thing is how low the Devs shoot. In this league that won't get it done consistently.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast