GDT - Blackhawks @ Devils - 3/27/12 - Gay Porn Hard - Page 31

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 322

Thread: GDT - Blackhawks @ Devils - 3/27/12 - Gay Porn Hard

                  
   
   
   
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    I almost got into it with a midget hockey team. The Bayonne Rangers, I think, who take their gimmick a little too seriously.
    LOL what happened. Had to have been more entertaining than the game.
    I came in peace.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    LOL what happened. Had to have been more entertaining than the game.
    It's less (typo, lol) interesting than it sounds. Just a bunch of douchebag kids (think the typical Devils/Rangers crowd when they were 10-12) with free seats chanting "let's go blackhawks, let's go rangers, devils suck" over and over again. So I started chanting "little douchebags" and was explaining loudly that they were wasting their parents money sucking at the world's most expensive game and since they were from Bayonne, it wasn't like their parents were loaded in the first place.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    It's less (typo, lol) interesting than it sounds. Just a bunch of douchebag kids (think the typical Devils/Rangers crowd when they were 10-12) with free seats chanting "let's go blackhawks, let's go rangers, devils suck" over and over again. So I started chanting "little douchebags" and was explaining loudly that they were wasting their parents money sucking at the world's most expensive game and since they were from Bayonne, it wasn't like their parents were loaded in the first place.
    LOL I guess sometimes the truth hurts.

    And if those Bayonne kids are anything like the 2 I met from college, douchebag is putting it kindly.
    I came in peace.

  4. #304
    First of all...


    Second of all, not as many Hawks fans as I thought there would be. The funny thing was this absolutely wasted guy in a Kane jersey telling everyone in a Devils jersey outside after the game "**** you" "**** off", and I responded with (I am sad to say), "you mad bro?".

    I do not understand why he was so distraught over that loss, its not like its going to matter to Chicago at all.

  5. #305
    And Bayonne is good for one thing, the Stop and Shop. It was easier to get to that from where I lived in Jersey City than go to either the ghetto Pathmark or the super yuppie expensive A&P in Newport.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    And Bayonne is good for one thing, the Stop and Shop. It was easier to get to that from where I lived in Jersey City than go to either the ghetto Pathmark or the super yuppie expensive A&P in Newport.
    Ha, I lived in Society Hill and shopped at the Pathmark on 440. I don't miss JC at all.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  7. #307
    Did your lease at Society Hill come with a monocle and top hat?

    That's the Pathmark I'm talking about, holy **** so ghetto.

    I loved my two years in JC. 10 minutes from a Devils game/Hoboken/NYC. Brick is just so white bread and boring, but its home.

  8. #308

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    wait wait wait....titties?
    yes we have TnA here. too bad you're never here and miss all of it.
    aka Tedenby21

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    Did your lease at Society Hill come with a monocle and top hat?

    That's the Pathmark I'm talking about, holy **** so ghetto.

    I loved my two years in JC. 10 minutes from a Devils game/Hoboken/NYC. Brick is just so white bread and boring, but its home.
    It was pretty shitty in the late 90's too. My condo was ok and all but that was back when real estate was appreciating beyond belief and I thank the retarded market at that time for helping me out big time. I didn't do as much with the nightlife as I could/should have as I was working some stupid hours at a dot com when I was there.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT Devils @ Hurricanes 31/03/2012
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 23:29
  2. GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12
    By Darius Dangleaitis in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:53
  3. GDT: Devils @ Habs 2/19/12
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 06:57
  4. GDT: Sabres @ Devils 12/28/11
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:15
  5. GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •